Germans are vile creatures

Roman Empire - Destroyed by germans
Byzantium (2nd Rome) - Destroyed by german crusaders.
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (3rd Rome) - Destroyed by inbreeding habsburgs and their royal houses getting to rule every single country in Europe (Sweden, Russia, England, and ofcourse Austrians).
Swedish king during deluge wasn't even swedish but German, and Russian tsar was influenced german wannabe.
Be aware of german trickery, because it's always germans not your muh jews, infact most of jewish surnames end with berg which is infact also german.They even re-write history as we speak becaus german historians always don't agree about truth and they try to subvert it to fit their needs.

Attached: PLC.jpg (900x600, 113.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kłecko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1656)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wojnicz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, jewmutt

S

Useful idiot, as always.
How is prison colony going? Did they improve your history learning plan?

cope and seethe you will never be a human untermensch

Attached: 1655411424403.jpg (2219x2615, 510.11K)

Not jewjabbed. Never tested. Eat shit, jewmutt

S

No one cares or knows your history

We will when your country collapses.
The more you know about history the more you know that germans were always snakes.

And you will never regain your honor no matter how vile of a snake you are g*rm.

Poland: 30 wars won
Germany: 15 wars won
Indecisive in favor of Poland:5
Indecisive in favor of Germany:4

Attached: Polish_German_Wars.png (1682x6267, 755.9K)

And what a poisonous vaccine has anything to do with this?

kek you win twice as many wars and you still get wiped out from the map

Attached: 1656779464171.jpg (800x737, 258.61K)

Germans got on their target another Rome, they have weird fetish with destroying Roman Empires and making their own unholy roman empire with anarchy zone inside.

Attached: Map_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire,_1789_en.png (2650x2160, 725.87K)

I actually had a short cut in my brain,reading this user's
message.Too feminine and absolutely deprived of logic.Its like Ucrainian Nazis supremasists headed by Jew Stand up comedian and combining Swastika with Rainbow flag.
Just fuck it.Magor cringe.

>subhuman thinks he is roman
you cant make this shit up

Attached: 1661599997795101.png (866x1446, 1.42M)

You love nigger jews and hate Germans?

You should definitely kys

Eat shit, you subhuman jew filth

daily seething toilet cleaner, sage and ignore

It's not about race but legacy, roman empire was latin, byzantium was greek and PLC was polish, the way the state functioned was continuation of Roman legacy, elections, bathing, sewer system, roads. It was peak of culture that even french learned from us how to use a fork and that something like it exists, boilers with water heating too.

moor

If Germans had all the power in the world you disgusting Polaks would all be 6 feet under.

t. german subverted puppet

>hourly seething fake polakslav thread about germany

sips

Germans destroyed and humilated your country.
And you still protect them?? You must have humilation fetish.

>It's not about race

Fuck up, jewmutt

It’s a jew, not a Pole. Stop being retarded

Exactly the opposite of what I've said.Wrong addressee.

why don't you go back to your shithole untermensch?
you were a subhuman shithole blown the fuck out by sweds,prussians even russians and you think you were successors to fucking rome?

Attached: Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png (1906x1568, 322.91K)

You are pathetic, west was still living in medieval ages, Poland was 3rd Rome. So much for your fantasy of "supreme genetics". Bunch of thieves nothing else, scum rewriting history.

Attached: huge_cope.png (1190x70, 15.23K)

Germans and Danes are the same people you dumb nigger polak. We were happy being part of the 3rd reich genociding slav creatures.

Yes

Attached: Polish-Lithuanina Commonwealth.png (1024x1038, 200.23K)

Then read my original post in context as a reply to OP, who is a nigger jew LARPing as a Pole, hating Germans

And to think we had common royal dynasty in medieval ages and blood relations. You are race traitor and nothing else.

Why don’t you how flag, you worthless jew subhuman

>The Commonwealth had also one of the largest Jewish diasporas in the world – by the mid-16th century 80% of the world's Jews lived in Poland (Pic. 16).[233]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth#Religion

yeah maybe cucked jewish rome

jews have nigger genes. That’s you, jewmutt

Nie przetnij sie na tej krawedzi pierdolony pajacu z wyspy wyplenionej piaskiem, czlowiek piaskownicy.

I got that.Simple misunderstanding.
I never even reply to the thread creator,because they are all shills or bots.I reply to the guys,commenting the thread.

So called """"ubermensz"""" when faced with clear Polish supremacy

Attached: 2137.jpg (1080x701, 117.62K)

And what did those Jews do exactly? Cause what i recall only german jews with berg or child committed multiple atrocities againts humanity.
Jews in Commonwealth didn't chimp out and literally were farming, also there was a lot of discipline in Poland and lots of death penalties for various crimes, that's why our troops could win even outnumbered because of discipline and startegies.

מי ייתן ותושמד, אתה זוהמה יהודית תת-אנושית

>monkey sounds
can someone feed the monkey please?!

Romans were not native to Europe. They were native to Africa and Asia. All of the tribes in this map were present for tens of thousands of years and United multiple times over the millennia.

Attached: 5E526EED-2DBC-4D56-A19E-3A10E8960C3A.jpg (502x376, 49.03K)

Oh, I see. Sorry. Carry on, bro

>that's why our troops could win even outnumbered because of discipline and startegies
top kek you had and still have one of the worst armies in europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kłecko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1656)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wojnicz

debil dalej mysli ze jestem zydem, zachowanie godne komunisty naprawde, jesli sie nie zgadzasz jestes nazista, tutaj jest to samo, nie zgadzasz sie jestes automatycznie zydem.

Attached: hehe.jpg (1200x1042, 134.65K)

Shows the war when Poland got attacked from 3 fronts and had literal civil war in progress.
Atleast try being smart.

based