Why is Canada less masculine than the US

Attached: 278654678912.png (1200x600, 9.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/23/how-canadas-tiny-military-produced-deadly-record-breaking-snipers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justin's dad and the fact it was a penal colony for Irish and Scottish boy rapers.

All the cucks that crave domination and like being buttfucked by the King migrated to Canada after the Revolutionary War ended.

I fucking hate this country, I wish the US absorbed us already. Fuck the queen.

If only the war of 1812 had gone differently

What?

You must be 18+ to post here

Attached: 94E5B1BA-8B2C-4867-886F-5CC6CEF79AAD.jpg (652x446, 152.34K)

because masculinity is American and therefore bad.

Speak for yourself, Torontofag. We have no issues out here in the wilderness and farms. In fact I believe the question should be the other way around. Americans are mostly pussies

We have no republican party to protect us. In the US if the government fucks with the citizens they can just vote republican. Here you can't do shit.

Irish and Scottish are the most based on earth that's why we are target with extreme prejudice.

What the fuck are you talking about dude? We've got actual men here.

Attached: canadianmasculinity.png (1473x889, 1.74M)

shut up race traitor

imagine wanting to live in a country where there's over 40 million niggers

This isn’t political, this is homosexual.

>Speak for yourself, Toronto
>no issues out here in the wilderness and farms
So it's due to sunshine producing testosterone then?

Why Canada cant be more cuturaly independent of the USA? We share the same neighboor but we arent a clone in fact we are shaping the USA why Canada cant do the same as Mexico?

Attached: 1121212121.gif (640x358, 3.79M)

It's funny, Canada is filled with dumb nigger cattle but on Any Forums most have more sense then everyone else here

First time you'll see a man is when you break into my patch after grocers close... it'll be quick and painless.

Sandon, BC. Live not too far from there. That town has some interesting history.

You live in poverty and have satan worshipping drug gangs running around beheading people and cutting people's hearts out. Don't ever try to pretend you are better than Canada ever again.

BC huh? Nice, it does look like a interesting town, shame that there's a trantifa neckbeard living in it.

canadians are faggots

Literally the opposite. Canadians are based, Canadian poltards are demoralized and delusional.

>Less masculine than the US
People meme about Trudeau being a cuck, this picture alone shows Trudeau has more testosterone than every single us president in history combined

Attached: 20220630_175706.jpg (686x630, 107.97K)

Only one guy and his family lives there. He actually owns that entire ghost town. He's a really cool guy actually, and always takes time to interact with visitors. Anyone else you see there like Antifag on phone is merely a tourist visiting.

All the Canadians I've met have been bro tier though really loud and often alcoholics, whereas Americans tend to act paranoid and alert though they try to hide it. I guess Canadians have the benefit of the space of America but without worrying about Jamal and Shlomo. The Quebecois are mostly just insane, though every Canadian seems a bit unhinged.

Live in -40 weather.

Have to live in close communities.

The most disagreeable and loud members (a very masculine trait) of the community usually got kicked out.

That would be fine if not for the -40 weather that kills you in 5 minutes or less. Usually getting kicked out of the trible in places with normal wheather isn't that big of a deal, outlaws in the US could live for years off the grid.

This method of natural selection favors the most agreeable, quiet soft little men who didn't cause no trouble. It favored PUSSIES.

To survive in Canada, you have to be a PUSSY like your ANCESTORS.

Here's your answer. The answer is weather.

That's really cool. I guess you need the company from tourists when you're the only family in the whole town.

>Don't ever try to pretend you are better than Canada ever again.

Even with all that crap we are more free that you, Get Boosted user or you cant buy bugs in your store.

Attached: 12332132544568781235641.jpg (877x585, 85.31K)

toronto, ottawa and montreal exist

>More free
Is that what they call a bunch of poors with no government services?

From what I've heard from people who served in the British military, Canadians have always been seen as more hardcore, mostly because they had experience growing up hunting in extreme rural areas which Brits didn't.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/23/how-canadas-tiny-military-produced-deadly-record-breaking-snipers/

>airbrushed
He's the weakest faggot in the country, and that's why he needs a 20-SUV protection detail. My autistic grandson could kick his ass.

Yup. He basically volunteers his time to keep the town remaining for guests, and does tours. All by donation. Interesting fact: The town is powered by the only remaining Tesla hydroelectric power plant. Tesla himself came to install it in 1897. It sill runs to this day and is open to visitors.

Attached: DC7KGk3XcAAx791.jpg (620x549, 74.29K)

Go to lick a black scrotum and take the knee while you live in the streets canuck. Don't forget your fentanyl overdoses and your sex reassignment surgery.

Post legs

Attached: 20220905_101342.jpg (4000x3000, 3.04M)

>The town is powered by the only remaining Tesla hydroelectric power plant.
>Tesla himself came to install it in 1897.
Holy fuck that's amazing, I had no idea that he made his way over to Canada, no wonder the old guy gets tourists coming over to check it out. I have to see it for myself.

>Is that what they call a bunch of poors with no government services?

Kek all cities 50km up the north of the burger border in your frozen hell hole dont have gov services and still had to get vaxx just because Castro Jr say it.
Meanwhile here no body cares and i can buy pic related in a pharmacy with out prescription

Attached: 11115445458741212.jpg (500x500, 23.17K)

Because most of us are from the city and you know how those people always are