Serious political implications of Elizas murder

How many of you "conservatives" let your wives go out alone at 4am dressed like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-175154_Gallery.jpg (1080x2340, 807.99K)

I think a lot of people are going to be rethinking their jogging routes.

perhaps seek professional help for your manic running at 4:30am before a nigger kills you on your route.

Just another dead worthless white whore.
She knew what she was doing at 4AM.

seriously, who let's their psychopathic murderer out a 4 am

She was probably just avoiding this summer heat by going at one of the coldest points in the day

Jog and gentrify somewhere else.

if she was a better runner she wouldnt be dead just sayin natural selection

This but why wouldn't a billionaire heiress have a treadmill at home? It's 20/20 hindsight, but my aunt and uncle live in a decent part of east Memphis and they won't even go out into their yard or driveway after dark.

i hate women

>nigger kidnaps, rapes, probably tortures a bit and kills a white woman
>brown users of pol shift blame to the healthy habit of exercising
The absolute subhuman state of Any Forums users

Kek. A monkey calling others subhuman.

Attached: Screenshot_20220905-204131_Chrome.jpg (1080x1817, 723.49K)

Rich people are easier to kill then we all thought

Most people run at this time because it’s cooler. A lot of people do 12-30 Miles that take a few hours, especially if you have to work you have to get up that early. I know most people can’t imagine running more than a mile or two but a lot of people do it

>billionaire heiress
This is good. Should happen more. Might just humble those kikes a little bit.

>me and my whole family whiter than 90% of american """whites"""
Kek, cope harder mutt. In my country white people are white and black people are former slaves, second degree citzens. In your country niggers are former presidents and icons of the cultural industry. You couldn't be white even if your skin was actually fair(it isnt tho). Enjoy your subhuman existence

Was she jewish yes or no?

And you're all dressed sluts, and engage in bisexual activities....
And how did Brazil go from not caring about Zionism to having the largest population of Israel-lovers in South America??

And you're all dressed like sluts and fags, and engage in bisexual activities....
And how did Brazil go from not caring about Zionism to having the largest population of Israel-lovers in South America??

Negative. Christian. Episcopal.

She coulda just ran at home on her pelaton with her nigger trainer.

Meant Presbyterian, sorry.

Honestly, a lot of the feral niggers are sleeping at 4:30. they're not up to go to work.
You cant roam the streets at night or the nigger horde will kill you but I walk my dog at 5:30 every morning and there are not a lot of people out and about, there are some housewives out walking, but I dont see any niggers out then.

Hey, fren, you dropped this photo of yourself.

Attached: movies-mad-max-2-road-warrior-still-2.jpg (768x541, 77.92K)

>treadmill
I'm a literal jogger. I can't stand treadmills, I need the changing scenery to satisfy my ADHD.

I am glad she is dead just for the fact she she is daughter of a billionaire
I have my reasons more relevant than you may think

Eliza here. You idiots simping over me is getting me all blushed. You are gonna start a race war over me right, Anons?