Do Americans ever get tired of being the absolute laughing stock of Euro lefties for their unhealthy obsession with...

Do Americans ever get tired of being the absolute laughing stock of Euro lefties for their unhealthy obsession with cars?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 9.48.56 PM.png (1170x1244, 246.95K)

What is this euro you speak of?

Alright I'll bite. Why was the thread deleted? Besides of course redditors hateing hard work and saving

The one in OPs image

You know the website you posted a screenshot of? You should go back there.

>posting with american flag
ok ngo shill

that's pretty impressive that a 14 year old can buy his own car in the USA, european salaries will get you a Fiat Punto at 18 top kek.

The mods can’t have their group believe that hard work is actually preferable to doing nothing

>Yuropoors still obsessing over USA chads

Reddit is full on glownigger operation. Buying cars and freedom of movement is a big no no for wef future they are planning

Do Euros ever get tired of being a global laughing stock for being unable to afford heat and electricity?

Hating cars is a reactionary position universally held by every one opposed to modernity. Leftists can adopt it, but only because they love the tender touch of the state and want to feel it every single day, to the point where it should tell them precisely where to go. Whereas I'd be happy if we got rid of trains and jets as well.

sounds like someone cant drive, dont out yourself as such a faggot

Attached: clowns of God.jpg (717x740, 113.72K)

>be yuro
>freeze before Muhammad finishes beheading me
>this is considered a hate crime and five generations of my family are executed by the Green Party for it

i earn more than a europoor in 1 year than they do in 5, so this is a non concern for me.
it's like you walking across an ants nest daily. you don't really even pay attention to them they are that minute

Fuck Europeans. That's the trash that didn't have the good sense to leave when they had the chance.

I make more in 1 hour than a europoor makes in an entire year

jew

Unless you want to be stuck working a Mcjob, a car is pretty much necessary for higher tiers of employment in alot of cases.
Go tell your precious leftist fortune 500 companies and unions to specifically make it a point to not require a car. Like in writing,official policy. You won't because you will get laughed out of the room.

Believe me with how much I got jewed from car insurance as a young person I would have put off getting one but I my district manager at the Mcjob I was working at the time told me they don't consider public transportation reliable. This was to get a fucking shift supervisor job making $3.00 more a hour.

Europeans who we have something in common with don't post on reddit.

There are lots of British and Dutch and French and Italian and Spanish anons in the world who I see as brothers. They don't get updoots because they don't post. Redditors know their habits and opinions are shameful. I tell people when I think their opinions are "Reddit" (oversocialized progressive group think) and to the person they recoil in embarrassment and take offense to being called "Reddit". It's the same as calling a boomer racist. They know they are but they are ashamed

Yes. I am very tired.

No I just laugh at their poor pathetic jealous ass.

Oh no
>*enjoys no hate speech laws*
The Euros...
>*looks over at registered firearm for protecting my family*
are laughing...
>*Turns down the AC because it's too damn cold in here! BRRRR*
at...
>*Preparing for a nice comfy Winter with my wife and children*
us!

Attached: 1613947784453.jpg (970x805, 539.86K)