ITT: We congratulate Russia on their 50 000th war casualty

ITT: We congratulate Russia on their 50 000th war casualty.

Attached: 1662497538683216.png (1080x1080, 1.38M)

wait, that's a Vietnam equivalent of casualties in 6 fucking months

You are gay

Only jews, glow niggers, or shills would celebrate the deaths of goyim.

Not like i hate hohols and all, but I'm kinda allergic on bullshit and over the last six months they sharted that many of it that i actually think we should cut them from the internet, they're kind of annoying, and they're everywhere, like a mosquitoes

>russian propaganda
Get ur facts right vatnigger, Russia had 50k lost back in March

Didn't the US lose roughly 58k throughout the entirety of the Vietnam war, including deaths from disease?

Do you actually believe the casualty figure ?

There arent even pitched battles and havent been for months.

1000 people dont die from a few mortar skirmishes every day

>source: trust me bro

Attached: 1641859990190.jpg (1000x980, 109.04K)

War is a good way to end poverty

>a polandesian actually spent time editing this

Considering Russian casualty figures throughout all of history I'm honestly surprised the number isn't higher. Hell they had full control over propaganda for their side post WW2 and still claim to have lost an absurd amout of troops.

Spider Putin

Attached: 1660751155660350.png (508x606, 384.06K)

Bugmen who haven't served in the military let alone not even paying attention to the war would come to that conclusion. Look how easy it was to get fucking dumbasses to believe holocaust numbers. All you have to do is put a magnifying glass over it and ask a couple of questions and both narratives fall apart immediately. Like the one you posed.

>we should cut them from the internet
>we
Who "we" vatnigger? Enjoy your cheburnet pidaraha, you have no place in White man's imageboard.

>Russia on their 50 000th war casualty.
That was in May according to you...

>Who "we" vatnigger? Enjoy your cheburnet pidaraha, you have no place in White man's imageboard.

Attached: hohol aka white man.jpg (1280x720, 157.5K)

Attached: DmZUxH.gif (320x240, 2.44M)

>t.

Attached: el russo ogro.png (411x634, 159.02K)

Correct, the hippie reaction to Vietnam was way overdone, now why 58k Americans dies for nips I don't know, rhT is sad but for rhe time ww were there casualties were quite low.

>couldn't find something as disgusting as his own kind
An attempt was made, kek

Attached: 34124414.png (1024x576, 887.39K)

nikocado is culturally american so he doesn't count.

Congrats, does that mean we can stop giving hohol niggers gibs?

yeah. wussia stronk!

Every ukrainian is culturally American, right down to the retards LARPing as Nazis while taking orders from jewish pedos

no, we stop when every russian is dead.

Why don’t you fags just stop begging for gibs like niggers? Why is that so hard?

Dead Russians don’t fill my gas tank or pay my rent

gas prices are already down, if you pay rent you are a poorfag peasant slave and your opinion is meaningless.

The United States military and intelligence agencies have been defeated for 80 years and counting.

Nice one, pidorashka.
Find a mirror if you want to look at something disgusting.