THIS SPIC IS BASED

Attached: 3F3E8ACE-69AB-4CE0-8113-2BECB0C27530.jpg (1080x1070, 114.06K)

That man overdosed on redpills about a decade ago. Hes wild.

EDGYBRAH

He is a paid clown meant to make normies associate legitamate conspiracies with flat earth and drinking your own cum or whatever straw man bullshit he's into.

Cool.
Can he go be based in Mexico?

Take the Latinapill, Anons.

Attached: 1kz2r5.webm (960x540, 663.57K)

overdosing on redpills can go so many ways especially for boomers but he turned out hilarious

>THIS SPIC IS BASED

Attached: 1641784773485.jpg (576x1024, 58.63K)

The last time he was on Rogan he was flirting with the jewish question. Then he stopped appearing.

Attached: eddiezord.png (1102x1436, 1.82M)

hes really not. They have plenty of those anyways. Hes a legit Jiu Jitsu grappling prodigy and overdosed on redpills. Lots of people respect his accomplishments and him as a person. Pretty much opposite of a clown. Hes just a flat earther way ahead of when anyone would consider it. The dude just knows hes being lied to about everything.

He's a flat earth dumb meathead.

Chill dude with a hilarious mentality and sense of humor. He's pretty based but also into flat earth which is retarded. His BJJ techniques are radical.

He's one of your people. This is the best mexico has to offer

I'm glad he's finally back. He's my favourite character in the Joe Rogan Podcasting Universe.

I think he's a complete retard and incredibly smart guy simultaneously.

It's weird how some dumb pothead could also create such an effective and complex BJJ system. I respect the guy but the flat earth shit is just too much.

>The dude just knows hes being lied to about everything
And this is the only truth thats guaranteed.

>flat earth is the ultimate insult
The amount of effort to shill against the flat earth ensures that it is the truth.

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-25_02-26-22.png (501x617, 186.68K)

eh you might be right. Flat earth isn't that crazy but it's hollow.

>everything that goes against my retarded beliefs is a shill

Your thinking is lazy. Some things are just dumb and that's why people hat them. You can climb to the top of a hill and visually observe the curvature of the earth.

The Earth as a torus is an interesting theory.

Flat earth was proven 90 years ago and the sphere earth theory was the spearhead of the globalist disinfo operation. Don’t believe me? Do your own homework because I won’t.

This.

I think you're gay and retarded but I still like Eddie Bravo. At the end of the day, believing in one retarded theory while still distrusting the Jew overlords and being right about a lot of other conspiracies leaves you more right than wrong .

and that, is a literal lie. Why would u ever say that you can see curvature, as the only things that "curve" are on mainstream media/NASA using fisheye lenses. Every camera on balloons without them, show it's flat. If your airplane windows aren't curved(which they are and makes the same fisheye illusion), you will see it's flat. Countless balloons flown with cameras show it's flat.

in this situation he actually is.

Attached: 1518335916719.jpg (1200x900, 123.02K)

Attached: IMG_20180728_142650.jpg (1564x1564, 1.01M)

He’s better than most guests who just suck Joe’s dick the whole time

He was really quiet in the fight companian because of this too. They caged up our eddie.

We are in a terrarium, planets are art pieces, we don't understand anything

Attached: satuirn hexas 4.jpg (960x831, 34.8K)