ITS HAPPENING

Actual Child Drag Queen show scheduled for the Boise Capitol in Idaho on September 11

idahotribune.org/news/shock-boise-idaho-pride-event-to-host-underage-children-drag-kids-show-on-september-11

Attached: 4236234636.png (2416x1202, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdahoTribune/status/1567229487187742721?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's just something so sinister of targeting flyover states with this kind of wickedness

>twitter.com/IdahoTribune/status/1567229487187742721?s=20

Attached: 3463446.png (2416x1286, 1.98M)

If you live near there and don't at least show up to call the drag freaks/trannies faggots then you're a complete loser reject who has failed his beliefs and his people.

Kids wanna dress in drag, deal w/ it.

>angry violent gun toting race obsessed virgin psycopathic incels think it's safer for them to be around kids rather than beautiful transfolx who want to read some funny stories and remind everyone that they're free to express they're gender however they want...

children sharing the stage with this literal demon

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 1.34.38 PM.png (3198x1324, 2.11M)

Age of consent

>deal w/ it
We are

Attached: 1660705364606058.png (2436x480, 162.61K)

Ok now that's fucked up

Anyone starting to think these drag queen kid shows in red areas are some sort of bait? Especially with antifa randomly coming armed to the one in Texas.

they had that west indies (?) parade in nyc yesterday. lots of flamboyant feathery costumes. took me a few minutes to realize it wasn't a drag thing.
>cultural appropriation

It's OK to kill the cops who are guarding the pedophiles.

Attached: 259031zrkjj11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.15M)

>bait
troll?
any diff?

i thought idaho was based?

>If you live near there
If you do, bring your kids and teach them to be loving of other people no matter how they choose to identify, afterall, Christ would. Christ befriended the degenerates of his day, which I would imagine included trans people, which have been around forever.

They want us to do something before the midterms so they can justify their attempts to steal them. All it’s going to result is the second American civil war which is coming despite the hardcore denial from /leftypol/ demoralization shills.

>on September 11
What did they mean by this

>children are too young to wear clothes
pedo

No he didn't, he drove jews out of the temple with a bullwhip and demanded the thottery to stop.

My thoughts exactly. They're so desperate for a rightwing attack on lefties but right wingers typically have families and responsibilities and don't want to risk it all to save a whore single mother's future suicide child. Not my problem, have kids, teach them to hate troons, homeschool, learn to code, get into tech, replace a troon. You have the cure, just start doing it. We don't NEED to do shit to these evil twats except replace them in the market and shine light on their evil actions to your friends and families. NOT MY KIDS. NOT MY PROBLEM. YOU WILL BE REPLACED, TROON.

Attached: fren big man.jpg (1024x768, 136.23K)

it is....but this is kali yuga brother no place is safe its the same here with maine

Call police and CPS to the event to shut it down

I'm not so sure that would be the case:

Romans 1:26-32 (NET) For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged the natural sexual relations for unnatural ones,
and likewise the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed in their passions for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.
They are filled with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, malice. They are rife with envy, murder, strife, deceit, hostility. They are gossips,
slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, contrivers of all sorts of evil, disobedient to parents,
senseless, covenant-breakers, heartless, ruthless.
Although they fully know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but also approve of those who practice them.

CPS facilitates this kind of nonsense. Deep breath, evil is winning right now, teach your children of this evil, replace the evil people in the market. We got so fucking drunk on complacency that troons took over tech to the point where they can walk out of most major companies and it would cripple the industry. This is why the whole of tech bends the knee. Learn to code, replace a troon.

Attached: 1611792898242s.jpg (125x76, 1.83K)

>>on September 11
>What did they mean by this
Woah, cool it with the anti-Semitism bros.

It sounds like a patriotic event, what's your problem?
How is this any different from clowns in a circus? Maybe you are overcompensating for your own homosexuality. You probably get turned on by it, which is fucking weird because it involves children, pedo.