Who are "they" afraid of?

also top 3 worst 3?

Attached: classes.jpg (854x1200, 133.63K)

INTJ Master race reporting, fuck everyone else except for INTPs, ENTJs, ENTPs and INFJ's I guess

Based. ENFP and ISTP are ok too.

ISTJ are kind of ok too, but seriously fuck everyone else

Attached: 14dnefknm1n41.jpg (640x632, 37.51K)

what's your zodiac sign bro lmao

we are God's chosen people

tfw npc personality types lack the ability of pattern recognition thus repeating brainfarts of the npc workingclass hivemind

ENTP here. Feels good.

The MBTI is provably pseudo science. They were made by women who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Rollan 1-8 if 9 or 0 then knight

>09
Baist

Attached: jarold-sng-soldier-sketch-7.jpg (1024x1535, 496.34K)

I have injt but I would not kill anyone.

Intj I mean

but if you had to. how would you do it user?

ENFPs are awesome. theyre always good people

Attached: i6PYiGQ.png (1296x3128, 324.74K)

Gun with a silencer, back of the head
Quick and painless for the person
This is if I HAD to, meaning I had no other choice and I was tasked with the objective. This is purely hypothetical and not meant to reflect anything about me, police if you are reading this it is banter

Attached: 7692C3F5-EDFF-4730-B86B-5C9287D9F026.jpg (1493x2251, 387.63K)

Women don't know anything user, let alone whatever they are talking about

Attached: conceptual-image-open-minded-woman-260nw-66541021.jpg (287x280, 10.19K)

he’d make a plan

Input based creatures, shoddy AI

This image was made by some intuitive faggot. INTJ’s are autistic neckbeards and their archetype hardly aligns with a dynamic and dangerous job like assassin. Knights, paladins, and rogues are also easily sensors. Sensors are heavily represented in what are traditionally recognized as the “cool” professions while intuitives are overwhelmingly pencil pushers in real life, forcing them to cope by making images like this

thats good user. Im INTP myself. no surprise. most of /pol is INTP/INTJ proportionally. there's an infographic of that

ISTP master race go gather my mats niggers