Strike and Mike Episode 230

Let us discuss today's Strike and Mike

Attached: doctors-prefer-strike-and-mike.jpg (828x1024, 199.7K)

Why does Striker sound so nasally these days? Lay off the coke and Marlboros, my dude.

It's probably still being recorded.

Keffals could kick their asses.

Indeed, let us discuss...

why aren't they moving to Russia?

Where's the heckin link, bro

I can’t wait for Jim to destroy TRS like every other group he gets close to. He is on poast for a reason, and “free speech” ain’t it.

White peoples doors are literally going to be getting kicked down, sent off to camps and these idiots will call it a conspiracy theory then talk about Star Trek for two hours. Mark my words

Lol I haven’t watched yet stream was all fucked up at the start.

Let's goooo!

Mike admitted to the New York Times that they're funded by Russian glowniggers buy a fucking advertisement.

Attached: dugincolada.png (650x500, 506.77K)

Why does Hate House take so long between shows? It's only an hour for Fucks sake.

gibs me dat

Attached: 1658452301068528.jpg (1024x908, 103.98K)

What's poast?

I swear if Mike's urging Striker to cut things short because of some other shit, like he did to Warren last time, like an absolute fucking retarded faggot, I'll fucking not pay for content even harder

Who is Jim?

Strike and Michael

Post it faggots

Good god, what phenoptype is that?

It's obvious by this point that they are controlled.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 10-47-20 Eric Striker.png (437x701, 250.22K)

Meh I’m more of a Richard Spencer type of guy.

can you fucking paranormies fags fuck off

Stunted runt, spic subspecies.

the dudes who are actually controlled are greg johnson and hunter wallace

Italoid Mediterranean manletid

>I’m more of a Richard Spencer type of guy.
So you're a literal homosexual?

>everyone who doesn't love my friend simulator is a fuentes fag or a paranormies fanboy
The absolute state of TRSodomites

Sup Lucas YWNBAW

Them, too.

They're less kosher than they were a few years ago. The biggest problem is that Mike isn't as smart or clever as he thinks he is, and the takes he comes up with are pretty retarded - like the MERS thing.

Yeah whaddup. Should have guessed from the flag

it'd do you some favours if you didn't celebrate your concern trolling on your telegram, faggot

Based Russians funding my favorite podcast site. Xi Jing Pooh wishes he was this cool.

At this point it would be easier to list who ISN'T a homosexual in the Alt Right. I think Mike is probably straight. He just has horrible taste in women.

Larry Ridgeway, more like Larry Nigway.
Also, Larry apparently has some medical problems. Sven mentioned it on TDS

Attached: 6F704401-4965-4C73-A80A-09FE08C1D325.jpg (600x450, 32.28K)

no, not "too".

You still don't understand why they are anti-conspiracy theories user? Look at the horrible state of the right, you are a bunch of easily duped morons and still think Trump is your savior after he backstabbed you over and over again. It is IMPOSSIBLE to talk sense to people who are too politically engaged on the right.
I am surprised Strike and Mike even have any hope left for you fools, I think you will gladly go to the slaughterhouse yourselves if somebody with an ounce of authority and charisma told you it would "own the libs".

>I think Mike is probably straight. He just has horrible taste in women.
Still better than the average faggot who ends up cutting his dick off to try to become the gf.

You're really locked into this fantasy, aren't you? I've never been on Telegram. Post a link to the guy you're hallucinating is me. I'm curious now.

>you are a bunch of easily duped morons and still think Trump is your savior after he backstabbed you over and over again.
And TRS did that same thing for at least 3 years.

What's the difference between the old TRS and FTN takes on Trump's 4D chess and QAnon?