White rich women are the most spoiled dumb whores of society...

White rich women are the most spoiled dumb whores of society. Especially if they grew up in a gated rich community where daddy always worked and mommy was fucking the nigger/spic poolboy.
Why the fuck did she go JOGGING at 4 AM? Where niggers are present? Might as well go jogging in the wild with predators.
What a stupid whore bitch woman. Born rich and stupid. Deserved.

Attached: 4452.jpg (960x960, 224.9K)

no she didnt

She was probably a coalburner in her younger years.
White women have basically degraded themselves into whores.

I'm beginning to think she deserved it for the way she smiled.

She is a literal trust fund baby you retard

100% deserved it with her sense of massive entitlement she carried around with her she thought no one would dare do anything to her at 4am in niggeropolis

>dude they’re not trying to spark a class war

Some people are simply unaware of the nigger menace. I don't know how they could be so blind though... Even I know that the first thing I'd do if I became an American citizen would be to pack a heater, because AROUND NIGGERS FINGER ON THE TRIGGERS.

White women do not exist anymore. They went extinct many decades ago. That is a man.

it's summer in the South. You jog at 4am because it hits 90 degrees w/ 85% humidity by 9am

This. What kind of psychopath smiles like that. Wtf

As a old fag I can say based off a basic inventory she partied a lot. I mean a lot her eyes alone give me the feeling of a bottle a day coke and x. Her husband definitely is involved. 20:1 odds. Place your bets. My digital markers don’t lie

this is what I see when people smile
>REEEEEEe
>monkey show teeth
>monkey no threat
>see my healthy teeth
>me gud breeder

Ah, finally someone who’s been outside.

Upper-class whites basically never encounter niggers except for the occasional Nigerian grad student, so their perspective is based almost entirely on how blacks are portrayed in TV shows and movies (i.e. as whites with black skin).

>But She was jogging in what is typically a safe neighborhood tho!
...past a public inner city park
...in Memphis.
...at 4:20AM.
...wearing only a sports bra
...while white.
...and female.
Leftists are hopelessly ignorant and will continue to pay the toll for their crime-promoting policies.

What is that myth that sometimes a grizzly bear or predator won't kill a retarded person because they somehow pity them?

she didn't want to jog during the daytime because of the heat.

Attached: 1641759392179.jpg (1079x1366, 134.75K)

Yep. I would imagine many still envision the average nigger as some sort of Steve Urkel type...

What are the chances the husband hires thug to off his wife and collect insurance/ inheritance?

>it's summer in the South. You jog at 4am because it hits 90 degrees w/ 85% humidity by 9am

How is that opposed to 78° and 95% humidity at 6am. I was sweating and dripping wet and T-shirt soaked by 7:30 the other morning in the shade before the sun got out on me. The humidity sucks in the south that’s for sure.

Attached: 40547008-9F13-4081-A827-56FC7950CB4F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

Attached: Cryptkeeper.jpg (1280x720, 123.6K)

She got that good black cock befire dying at least. Few get to cum befire dying

Attached: front-right.jpg (540x540, 33.96K)

Yes they are. The Vaginal Jew

The nigger was a convicted kidnapper. It was opportunistic niggery.

You're retarded.

Attached: woman.png (720x997, 394.2K)

Go make mutt babies with your mutt woman, stop talking about real human beings on the internet son

You just proved his point and then called him a retard.. Congrats on your nigger tier IQ.