OH NO NO NO AHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-140748.jpg (1080x1611, 457K)

b-buh you guys said switzerland was based and redpilled....how can this be happening bros????
verification not required

>OH NO NO NO NO
Buzz phrases, get your overused buzz phrases here. Only tree fiddy!

>"T-t-t-take t-t-t-that P-P-P-Putin!"
>*fingers rot off from frostbite*

What temp are the prisons?

probably lower than 66 but at least you can cuddle with another man to keep warm

>go to prison
>prison has heat because migrant rape gangs might get a bit chilly

>Using data from a community-based register of heart disease (the WHO MONICA Project) associations btween daily temperature, rainfall and other seasonal effects were investigated in relation to fatal coronary events and non-fatal definite myocardial infarctions in an Australian population. Coronary events, both fatal and non-fatal, were 20–40% more likety to occur in winter and spring than at other times of the year. Coronary deaths were more likely to occur on days of low temperature (and to a much lesser extent, on days of high temperature). No differences were found between patterns of sudden and non-sudden deaths (those occurring later after the onset of symptoms) associated with weather conditions. Statistical models allowing simultaneously for longer-term seasonal effecta and daily temperature effects suggested that both exist. These results suggest that avoiding temperature stress could lead to reductions in the annual peaks In coronary events.

i wonder why

>dude civic duty is wrong

pro-tip your uncuddly cats will become cuddly if you keep your house cold

Sign me up.

Implying they arrest the migrants rape gangs. Ohh the Lord have mercy on your innocence.

>canadian flag

i dont know how anyone got that idea. Switzerland is the just the elites mountain retreat. The Goys in switzerland are still just goys. Goys that make Pateks but still Goys.

My cat is already cuddly though

Attached: 1649629557959.jpg (750x730, 68.77K)

People keep focusing on euro heating bills this winter but the real hammer that is going to fall is Great Depression levels of unemployment across the whole EU in the new year.

Attached: 3f1.jpg (1334x750, 64.06K)

TAKE
THAT
PUTIN

Good. Can we eliminate the fucking pussies who think anything above 10 Celsius can be considered “cold”? Honestly, maybe if you are a proper meal instead of goyslop you would have normal circulation and be an exothermic hairy chad who bitches wanna cuddle for warmth instead of a DYEL cuck manlet who freezes to death at 19C.

Attached: 8581E2E8-79CF-40F8-A2F2-88C446380146.jpg (653x840, 196.01K)

>Internet connected thermostat
>What could possibly go wrong?
Oh no, super Israel needs to wear a coat indoors this winter
What a shame

Attached: google-purchases-nest-1531388744.jpg (1500x1000, 72.77K)

How do they know its over 19 degrees? Do they knock on the door for a mandatory temperature inspection check for every citizens?

take that putin

Attached: 1632299972681.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

You're a nigger if you want a room temperature above 19 'C anyway.

Fondue niggers BTFO

Swedes have bought into the smart home BS so fucking hard. Every mirror is a smart mirror, every appliance if wifi connect, everything in Sweden is controllable remotely.

Either way, 60-66F is perfectly fine temperature. I prefer it.

In what sense were we based and redpilled?
Most Swiss are just NPCs, they go along with what ever the government says. It is just showing now, because we have a pozzed globohomo WEF government.
The few outliers are mainly from the over 30%+ immigrant population and they are quickly dealt with, with some fines and penalties.

This sound exactly like the dystopian future Sci-fi authors were trying to warn us about.

KEK

>max temp of 19C or 66F
What temperature do people normally heat their homes to in the winter? I know the low 70s is "room temperature" but I thought that was only because it gets expensive to make it any cooler during the summer with AC.
t. subhuman tropics dweller