UK Nationalism

Can someone actually redpill me on all this talk about UK's coming balkanization/fragmentation? What exactly differs a scot or a welsh from an englishman?? I mean, you all have the same language, same ancestors, same architecture, same religion, same folklore, same shared history, same shared island and same government. Every time someone tries to prove there's a legitimate difference it always end up being ''splitting hairs'' arguments. Why are you retards attacking each other while being overrun by immigrants and controlled by evil NWO kikes insead of trying to defend and fortify your actual, real national identity and homeland, which is Britain?

Attached: 1000_F_271675364_TtEj23ZBaMDhncXbbd8Ijtn6vZPEoBQ8.jpg (939x596, 79.5K)

Huge difference. Irish scots welsh are superhuman Celtics.
The English are barbarous Danes.
The troubles are a comin lad

Attached: 3BC809E9-C64B-4F82-AF0C-BE43BEDAAA92.jpg (561x452, 40.09K)

Anglo's are filthy Danish, Germanic, Italien and Britonic mutts who love being subservient. The Welsh are thieving sheep fucking inbred fags. Only the Scots can make a claim to civilization.

Btw the only thing I'm against in British nationalism is the existence of North Ireland. It was a clear attack on Ireland's sovereignity and should be unified with the rest of Ireland. Ireland and Britains are two different things.

Scots and the Welsh have intermixed with the English for centuries. All three of these ''ethnicites'' come from the same fucking mixture of anglos, celts and nords. Pure celtic scots and welsh are a huge myth, same as the myth of brits being moslty anglo/germanic, when they are mostly celt brythonic same as scots and welsh.

>myth of brits being moslty anglo/germanic, when they are mostly celt brythonic same as scots and welsh.

By brit I actually meant english, sorry.

UK labour government gave devolution to Scotland and Wales as those regions voted labour and labour wanted to create political strongholds. Also both parties invite in millions of non-Brits completely undermining British identity.
Post-Brexit Northern Ireland is has an ecomonic border with the rest of the uk
the UK is fragmenting because its run by idiots and people who hold this country in contempt

I think London should be Nuked. That would solve all of Britain's problems.

Scot and welsh Independence movements are legit globohomo tools for destroying Britain. They want to leave UK to become Brussel and Berlin vassals.

Bump

This is an interesting subject. Sad to see potentially nice threads always ending up drowned among a sea of absolute shitshow threads.

Brexit. Scotland and Ireland want to remain in the EU, while England chose not to.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1048x576, 62.57K)

The Majority of Irish people in the North do not want to be part of the South and want to remain in the UK.

Lemme guess you're another dumb fat yank that thinks he knows everything about Irish History.

>I mean, you all have the same language,
Only because the Anglos chomped out and tried to wipe out all the Celts, Ireland Scotland and Wales all have indigenous languages (as do Cornwall and the Isle of Man)
>same ancestors
Uh no, the English descend (at least in large part) from Germanic Anglo/Saxon/Jute invaders, the Irish Scottish, Welsh and Cornish from Celts
> same architecture
Ok
>same religion
Not exactly in the case of Ireland and Scotland
>same folklore
The Irish and Scots have their own mythology and folklore as to the Welsh which is unrelated to the English
>same shared history
African Americans also have a “shared history” of with southern whites, doesn’t mean their place in said history is the same
>same shared island
You’re forgetting NI
>and same government
Uhh yeah, that’s what the nationalists you speak of are against

The best way to explain the coming Balkanisation of the UK is simple.
Westminster and It's Consequences have been a disaster for the UK.
The failure to understand this despite having 300 years of colonies violently breaking away from us in whichever way they can because of Westminster, shows a sheer level of ignorance by our political class that will not be undone soon enough to save the country.

Are you dumb? Anglo genetics is much higher in England than elsewhere. Other countries remained much more genetically Celtic and spoke Celtic languages for longer.
Inb4 you say 'no one speaks Celtic languages anymore, what's the point of bringing up the past?'
Nationalism is all about the past. It's all about rejecting modernity and the myth of progress.
Alba Shaor.

Attached: cg9.jpg (600x897, 71.06K)

Fair points, however modern Scots for the most part are basically the same as the English. The highlander population, who are Gaelic, are a tiny minority. Most left the country for NA when the clans were outlawed. So, the attempt to bring back Scots Gaelic is a big fucking larp.

there was even a northen english separatist party created a few months ago
all these movements are anti white

britain is a globohomo tool for destroying its constituent nations. everything the snp and plaid cymru are accused of is worse for the english, not that it matters. a few days ago i would have said that sturgeon is too british to be part of britain, but now that an actual coalburning whore is prime minister i'm not so sure about that.
i want independence so that the snp can be dealt with, not so they can run the country. scottish nationalism can't breathe again until this retarded race to the blackest possible demographic, merely to prove that scotland/england isn't as racist as england/scotland, is ended decisively by secession.
then we can start debating things that matter instead of this humiliating game of zagging when england zigs.

The United Kingdom is basically the last dominion of the British Empire. The UK was an attempt to homogenise the British Isles which has spectacularly failed. A good future for these Isles would be Scotland, Ireland and England becoming independent states. Whilst Wales is offered the option of remaining united with England. Such a solution is best for everyone, although I think Ireland and NI would have 'troubles'. I'm an Englishman, I refer to myself as English and I want to live in an English nation. Smaller governments are best for the people, anyway. I've no animosity towards the Irish or Scots, but the current situation is untenable.

Yeah most breakaway independence movements are full of buttsex, it seems.

That shit is a meme. Yorkshire isn't going to be independent. Although, an independent Yorkshire would be the most based nation in Europe.

>UK labour government gave devolution to Scotland and Wales as those regions voted labour and labour wanted to create political strongholds
it was decided by referendum and even then the snp were gaining prominence, back before they ran on platforms of infinity niggers

it shouldn't be a meme. only wales has had a worse time of late britain than the north of england. in fact, you could probably just call it the english independence movement to annoy the blackamoors down south

my nanny from Golspie is a native gallic speaker but dad didn't learn it being bought up in Australia.

Wouldn't that concentrate the BAMEs in your country further? How do you plan to deal with them?

This is a new problem though, caused mostly by Irish descendants. Northern Ireland was majority Unionist which is why the Troubles started when the UK government tries to leave and they formed militias and were on the verge of deporting any catholics to the Republic.

Scottish independence only became an issue in the last few decades due to the descendants of Irish immigrants to Glasgow who never felt part of the UK because they arrived more recently, and a few much smaller number of rural Scots Gaelic people on the islands. It's why the Rangers vs Celtics rivalry exists.

Welsh independence is entirely built on the notion of the Welsh language, which only became a political issue when Ireland and Scotland started complaining about their own languages becoming extinct and became a source of funding after devolution, which only happened a couple of decades ago. People have always spoken Welsh in Wales but it only became a political issue when money became involved. The irony is Scottish independence and Irish unification has hardly anything to do with preserving their own language and they're actually more likely to preserve it if they remain part of the UK and get funding from London.

There's hardly any ethnic, religious, or even actual nationalistic basis to them because calls for independence have only appeared recently and it's also why they see no contradiction in immediately joining the EU or upping their immigration quotas. It's all reactionary and hardly based on anything but flag waving.

Attached: 20191130_brm943.png (608x776, 133.22K)

There are also now attempts to make right-wing arguments in favour of independence (if we stay in the UK we'll end up like England), which is also a brand new talking point. The justifications are constantly changing.

>Can someone actually redpill me on all this talk about UK's coming balkanization/fragmentation?
Project 927

Attached: Project 927.jpg (2766x3872, 1.37M)

We saw the same thing after Brexit where people were even calling for "London independence", and we know the reason is because people in London don't feel part of the rest of the UK because most of them arrived a few decades ago if not less. People can bring reasons from centuries ago but this is only a problem now because for some reason, people in those countries don't feel part of the UK. Most of the pro-independence people don't know anything about the history of this country in the first place, so bringing up historical reasons is just mental masturbation.

The English are more genetically similar to the Irish than they are any of the Germanic groups. Most English DNA comes from Ancient Brits

and Brexit is mostly an excuse, 40% of Scotland voted for independence in 2014, two years before the Brexit referendum.