Rate Lauren Boebert

She recently said the student bailout funds lesbian dance theory and has had a lot of insults about her appearance thrown around on twitter. I wouldn’t say she’s quite as fuckable as Liza truss but she’s pretty close. Do you think people are serious or are they just butthurt that she is right about what the student loan bailout will end up funding?

I’m gonna give her a 6.5/10 whereas Liz’s truss is like a 7.75/10

Thoughts? As far as a politician, which one of these feisty chicks would you rather have run your country? Which do you think has more intelligence? I know that is not much to ask for women in general and especially not them.

Attached: 7C464844-B8DF-457F-B673-BDB415C3920E.jpg (474x266, 43.64K)

Solid 6/10

I bet her pussy is bald

She's had like 5 or 6 kids hasn't she so I give her some credit

vs Liz Truss

Attached: BB04FF27-4420-4452-A133-AA6D21FB4B1E.jpg (474x266, 26.07K)

Idk. I prefer a landing strip.

Damn, 5 kids? For today that is equivalent to having liken15 children 100 yrs ago. Not bad at all if true.

i would cum in her mouth

I would cum on her pretty hair.

I'm a big supporter of lesbian dance.
To answer your question I consider anyone with a GED unfuckable.

Liz Truss is a fucking ugly globalist bitch. Her parents were communists, she made speeches about abolishing the monarchy, she campaigned to stay in the EU, and she has never been religious. The fact that people think she's a 'conservative' is fucking insane.

Attached: Conservative.webm (336x600, 2.93M)

That's a mighty proper picture of the Truss Buster

Attached: Robert-F-Kennedy-Assassin-Sirhan-Sirhan-Silenced-Prison-Murder-Plot-pp.jpg (800x420, 119.75K)

She loves blacks and browns more then her own race. Expect the flood gates to stay open. Insallah

True. I forgot to mention that she served as equalities minister and put zero white males in important posts.
>media covers her as being 'on the right' of British politics ._.

Crazy

I want her to sit on my face with her bony ass and fart directly into my mouth , nose and eyes.

I'd call he a solid 8 from the neck down. She's got some melons, butterface is just weird.

Attached: file.png (959x720, 767.98K)

Idk. To a non Brit abolishing the monarchy seems like a reasonable idea. She seems relatively free market and that’s all I would care about. Plus she has huge tits.

Isn’t she a big fan of sending immigrants to Rwanda though? Like all
Immigrants no matter where they are from.

>international capitalism is good
>monarchy is bad
You seem like someone who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing. An ideal fit for the modern Conservative party.

Attached: bh.jpg (750x566, 123.41K)

No, only illegals, who are a tiny percentage of migrants. The Tories make a huge deal of tackling illegal immigration so people will think they're 'right wing' and 'patriotic' (meanwhile the millions and millions of *legal* immigrants go unchecked, providing cheap labour for the big business donors)

I wish we had something like this. Illegals are the minority of our immigrants. We have gotten like 6 million this year so far. I’d take educated pajeets or Africans to a bunch of gang banging spica every day. You guys don’t realize how lucky you have it with immigration compared to us.

*illegals are the majority of our immigrants.

Sorry.