Fired FBI Agent has a few words for Trump supporters

>"They're all despicable. Morally bankrupt. I have never in my life seen such a grotesque group of fanatics, and I've dealt with Al Qaeda and other Islamic terroist groups. Trump supporters are the worst type of terrorists, domestic terrorists. They want to erode our country into a lawless pit of evil.

>In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

Attached: New_Yorker_Agent_Interview.jpg (1620x1080, 292.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzcplCJGDqU
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums utterly destroyed

"Fired" FBI agent

DRUMPF!!!

Attached: Harry20.png (520x680, 303.89K)

Brothaman, brothaman

Who is Mike V?

Attached: Harry21.png (528x684, 271.25K)

Best boneless in the business.
youtu.be/dzcplCJGDqU

Mike Vallely

best bussy in the bushes

Mike V is a big time faggot. I'm sure i shared this before but in the early 2000s i was skating Hollywood High with some friends- we were at some smaller stair sets in the back not where the huge stair set where everyone films is.
I've ran into a lot of ams/ pros in those days and they've always been cool, the ones who weren't like Greco or a few others kinda just kept to themselves- but usually someone else in their crew would be cool with us so it was fine.
But i digest...
So we're skating and we see him and one of my friends was like "oh shit its Mike V" and like a little bitch - in a very whiney voice he goes "Yes its me Mike V, everyone just stop what you're doing and interrupt what I'm doing because I'm Mike fucking V. NO you can;'t have my board, NO you can't have my autograph, I'm just here to skate. GOT THAT?"
We kinda just gave him an "alright bro" and kept it moving- but because of that incident i couldn't fucking stand his ass

Attached: biopagepic.jpg (569x373, 45.45K)

LEAVE IT ALONE

Attached: Harry5.png (297x443, 166.07K)

I keep going to Ross Dress for Less every day hoping to run into Mike. It never happens though.

End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the centerpiece of corruption in our society

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: How the pedo elite roam free.jpg (390x456, 59.23K)

>dude this guy is totally wrong because

Harry Hater is one of the all time best "bits."
My family and I love to gather around the table and act out our favorite Harry Hater moments.
Grandma does Harry Hater every Thanksgiving, Christmas and it always kills!
I've been doing Harry Hater since I was 18.
Discuss your favorite Harry Hater moments, bits, and what the future holds for this timeless character.

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-175155.jpg (445x378, 22.43K)

I met Mike V in 2000 when Millz opened up and he was such a fucking stuck up insufferable asshole to all the locals. He just skated by himself because he was a too cool for school tuff guy while Hawk and Reynolds were engaging the locals and signing autographs and taking pictures. Mike V pretty much talked to nobody other than the pros he toured with. He gathered everyone around the bathtub bowl because he was going to tail drop or caveman from the pedestrian bridge above into the bowl and pussied out wasting like a half hour of peoples time. I heard he went back the next day and did it but i'm still very skeptical. Watching Hawk skate the big boy full pipe section was life changing, though.
He's so pathetic he can't even make money for himself, he has to get his daughter to do everything for him

Attached: mike-vallely-1.jpg (300x300, 17.26K)

These threads are great for drawing out bots. Let me throw some fuel on the fire.

Tavistok Institute pizzagate.

Another qanon loser spouting nonsense conspiracy theories... guess what? Trump lost

God damn nigga all I want to do is fucking grill. Is that too politically extreme for you flow niggers? You should all 41% faster from the PTSD or something like the bitches you are.

Real men die from violent seizures caused by shell shock anyway not the millennial made up sickness “PTSD”.

Don't care. Here's a picture of rob reiner being fat and gross

Attached: Fb_ySWBWAAAib0Y.png (503x900, 460.81K)

>implying any of that shit is true
If it is, this is how propaganda can fuck you up.
>he he, MSM never bombarded me 24/7 of how evil Al Qaeda is
>at least not in the last few years...
>so he must be "worse than Hilter"™

*Worse than Hitler™ is an official trademark by Shekel & Berg Ltda. All unauthorized use will result in a call from one of our trained attorneys. Consequences will never be the same.

There are good Jews.

There was one
And they nailed him to a cross

Mike Vagina
He's Mike Hunt's cousin I think