How hard it is to found a political party? I want to make one

How hard it is to found a political party? I want to make one.

Attached: 7273e6.jpg (1254x1280, 132.69K)

What are your beliefs

You have to establish values that everyone is passionate about. Then try to recruit lawyers with those same values. Once you have lawyers helping you its easy. They will tell you what to do.

what makes you think someone as stupid and lazy as yourself should consider such a thing?

Furry art for everyone? Make things easier for artists and creative people in general.

You can find other fellow minded folks and share and form a party together. Personally I'm an anarcho ultranatioanlist. The nation will always exist and endure, its foundations still lay in too many domains for even a governement to define it, if they are not forced to unity then a nation will end up forming regardless. Its just how humans party up together.

Attached: bonhomme hiver.png (596x596, 171.69K)

Oh so you're a degenerate?

You see how artists can draw the most fucked up shit in Japan and no one gives a fuck there? Well, I want that in America too.

any fool can found one, whether it is successful or not is another story

Are you saying the ability to create things without it devolving people into it becoming their entire life?

depend where you live here is pretty much impossible despite the fact that the ruling oresident is running without a party

I don't get what you're trying to say.

Your own words, people drawing "fucked up shit" and no one giving a fuck, what do you mean by giving a fuck?

Yeah. Look at the Japanese, they draw tentacles, inflation, loli, shota, incest but their laws protects them.

I'm America, even simple possession of lolicon drawings can land you into jail and/or into the sex offender registry. Same with Canada as well.

Instead of founding a part do what Hitler did and find a small part already registered you can influence.

Talk with libertarians for instance, or dems, they like your kind of shit.

Tell you what, when america can stop having pedophiles and faggots that thrive instead of being shamed, we'll consider it.

Found? Easy
Fund? Hard

>furry not posting retarded furry shit, impossible
You should kill yourself instead

>furries openly posting
the absolute state of Any Forums

well sorry if your a rat faggot definitly not interested

Yes and? Faggot

Attached: 1662288870832781.jpg (1200x1200, 180.55K)

Fuck a political party. There should be irl furry communities/terittories with their own laws.

Why?

Also, probably best to not try it in america or any other illegitimate government. They've shown what they do to those trying to form their own communities away from the (((governments))) influence.

Why not? There's already online communities. It would just be taking that idea irl.

It's easy. You won't get anyone to join it but you can make one.