Nazi leader Nick Fuentes declares war against Jews

This is incredibly dangerous to our democracy.
twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1567223239658586112

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-181357-798.png (720x1154, 430.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpHK7BWe5ZE&t=420s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super based zoomer spic manlet

Attached: 1662494676356701.gif (800x500, 1.19M)

Incoming demoralizing shills claiming Nick never calls out the Jews (despite repeatedly doing so every night) or claiming he’s controlled opposition (despite being the most banned person in America) in 3… 2… 1

So, the scam is pretty simple. Instead of intelligently voicing concerns regarding Israel and Israel's control in American politics, these crypto-Jews LARP as the most cartoonish Neo-Nazis imaginable, resulting in the ADL getting more shekels and Israel greater control because no one likes cartoonish Neo-Nazis except for the limited hangout they advertise themselves on (like Any Forums). They've been running this scam for decades. Frank Colin, Andrew Anglin, Weev, Mike Enoch... all the same kosher garbage.

Attached: (((fuentes))).png (1552x601, 90.47K)

This dude larps as believing in Jesus for clout. He despises poor people and the working class, and he is a spoiled rich kid:
>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
>For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils.

I am 110 percent for sure this man is a Mexican homosexual

>declares war against jews
>btw, vote for that hideous yenta Loomer though

Spic fuentes seems more concerned with American jewry than Israel desu

He's been great form lately

B-b-b-based??

Its always poor fags that refuse to help themselves that say that bible verse why is that?

If people do not know by now that this guy fucks trannies I don't know what it will take.

>Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
I have everything I could possibly want. I used to be stingy and greedy BUT I now renounce these things because I will never escape samsara otherwise

I hate jews.

>Instead of intelligently voicing concerns regarding Israel and Israel's control in American politics

That never works, though. That's what guys like Pat Buchanan and Joe Sobran did in the 90's, and the 'conservative movement' basically expelled them. Show us an example of a 'respectable' group making social and political progress by 'intelligently voicing concerns.' People have tried this. They get destroyed by their own side (the GOP/mainstream 'conservatives'/etc.).

>dangerous to our democracy

Attached: 1661888829923826.jpg (1125x1402, 231.31K)

What do you want? his money? Would that even help you? You ever notice there is nobody more greedy than poor people? Nobody covets a dollar more than a poor fag

>But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.

right wing watch is in love with the America first Movement, they only post banger clips of Nick and all the reactions prove him to be right.

You are full of shit you pretend to be a christian only because it makes you feel superior to others

I don't go for e-celebs but this is pretty based, ngl.

This guy used to get a lot of threads when he was beefing with the lolcows but now they're in a real war with the tranny community I guess they just don't have time for a small time vanilla faggit like Nick

Good for you can can walk around all day and be mad that nobody lives up to your standards

Jesus was a jew

>Jews hate Jesus Christ
He is not wrong.

Attached: 16802425015105.jpg (1024x624, 139.73K)

>dude jews are worth fighting against

This guy is not one of us. He is a thread.
Please sage any threads about this femboy.

Why do people support an exposed FBI rat running an FBI honeypot? His best friend and former co-host Patrick exposed him after Nick got picked up by the FBI for his Jan 6 involvement. They put him on no-fly list, froze his bank accounts, and seized his bitcoin. Patrick told him to go public with the fact he was being investigated and monitored by the FBI, but instead days after he was questioned, he created a website, streaming service, donation processing system all in one week (wonder who helped him program and set it all up so fast) and then organized an entire event that required people's name and credit card info just to attend.

Why did Nick make all the effort to keep it secret that he was being investigated by the FBI and host an event that provided prime intel for the feds on who is supporting him financially instead of letting people know and giving them the option to not get dragged in with him?

Ever wonder why Patrick Casey and the original crew abandoned him? Why do you think he pals around with Baked Alaska, a confirmed FBI informant?

He's an informant just like Hal Turner was, because of the trouble he got into from Jan 6.

Video of Patrick Casey exposing Nick Fuentes for being a fed informant. Starts at the 7 minute mark:
youtube.com/watch?v=tpHK7BWe5ZE&t=420s

Attached: 1650899320652.png (1064x409, 568.57K)

*fed

Oh you are such a good christian taking a break from helping people just to shit on nick fuentes and his money

based Nick

That was pre-internet. The alt-right, the election of Trump, and the clear shift of the conversation to true conservative and even pro-white rhetoric proves that it is effective.

>the 'conservative movement' basically expelled them
That's not happening this time and it's due to us 'alt-right' guys. Without censorship, much more of the population would be explicitly alt-right and white nationalist by now. We always win the arguments and persuade people.

>memeflag
>one post
>Nazi leader
>B8

this is a shill thread

Attached: 1654215054879.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)