Why is America the fattest country on earth?

Why is America the fattest country on earth?

Attached: America.png (1079x1205, 2.53M)

Jews

dark brendan wants to just fuck their shit up

Because I, the High Priest of Feedism, exist. None of you are safe from my fattening influence.

England is fatter

goyslop

Male Genital Mutilation

Because gov subsidizes cheap gross food with goy slop in schools, prisons , and to low IQ ppl which we have many of.

>called it feedism
Kike. It’s feederism and you are literally gay and sage and I am king.

Attached: 8230BEA2-15F6-437D-A327-3506C89085C7.jpg (1008x1121, 272.26K)

Goyslop, sneed oils... jews

It isn't, we're like seventh place.

It's not
>Most Obese Countries in the World, 2016 (measured by percentage of obese adults)

Nauru (61.0%)
Cook Islands (55.9%)
Palau (55.3%)
Marshall Islands (52.9%)
Tuvalu (51.6%)
Niue (50%)
Tonga (48.2%)
Samoa (47.3%)
Kiribati (46.0%)
Micronesia (45.8%)

/thread

sneed

He should have been cast as the Barron in the new Dune

The food
Its so fucking good
I just threw a fuckton of Breyers chocolate ice cream with a splash of milk and squeeze of choco syrup into a blender and just let that fucker spin
Poured it into a tall frosty glass and sucked that fucker down. Feelin sleepy now. Damn I love my country

sneed oils, tiktok culture, goyslop and body positivity that promotes sedentary and destructive lifestyles versus promoting general health and fitness, which is frowned upon and made to seem "niche" or obsessive.

>dude, wanna crash the burger joint

Attached: 3BF6BE8F-37F6-479E-A577-A9BE29D68534.jpg (2009x1495, 576K)

incel chances for getting laid

First off, while Brandon F. gained a lot of weight, the picture used is from his new role as a 600 pound dude. That's him with prosthetics.

Good

Attached: 6AF2342F-B8E6-4F5B-BD0C-B21761566559.jpg (750x923, 254.34K)

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called “Sneed’s Feed & Seed”, where feed and seed both end in the sound “-eed”, thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was “Formerly Chuck’s”, implying that the two words beginning with “F” and “S” would have ended with “-uck”, rhyming with “Chuck”. So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called “Chuck’s Fuck and Suck”.

Demi lovato was so fucking sexy

More brown fat, less white fat in the body which means, excess fried carbs, HFCS, extremely sugary drinks, large portion sizes compared to rest of the world and finally seed oils in everything.

>The food
This. World's best goyslop available 24/7 and very affordable

That's more calories than I've eaten all fucking day.

is she fat or pregnant?
I know she is an alcoholic.
is her liver failing?

>Cook Islands
Well duh

She has “Lyme” disease. She can’t have children. She’s too old.

is that... avril lavigne?
what have they done to my girl :(

come on bro, you gotta be joshing me you know for a fact the average femoid nignog are beached whales

CORN FUCKING SYRUP

Im sorry but Fuck off Oliver Twist
I aint here to pity you. I am only looking out for me Try these sometime if you can. They are crazy fucking hot my bro

At least his is a fat suit lmoa

>Micronesia
More like Macronesia

Here have the pic it might help
I highly recommend them

Attached: 1628237573120.jpg (596x403, 172.61K)

She’s on the American slim fast diet or burgers and processed goyslop

Why are those pacific islanders so obese? They probably don't even have any/many big fast food chains there. What's up with them?

>we export obesity
you're next fatty

Attached: it will happen to you.jpg (1439x1079, 132.62K)

Food portions are incredibly cheap in America, to a point where fast food is generally cheaper than healthy food.

Brendan fattened up for a role. If he's wise he'll shred, now that he's getting popular again and can actually work for a living without paying 98% to his bitch ex wife.

Attached: tumblr_4952170661b56c2373327ae971cddbac_8b041c7d_540.jpg (514x689, 91.88K)