IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

MAJOR study just dropped: Covid 19 boosters: Clinical harms outweigh benefits.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070#

twitter.com/KevinBardosh/status/1567245136039669761

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 2.10.26 PM.png (608x596, 105.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will get the shot, or you will be fired and your family raped to death. Got it?

bump I love science haha :D I got my 2 doses but no boosters for me :)

>dude science is bullshit but this science is legit

I don't take orders from psychos. Fuck off.

You're preaching to the choir.
/pol knew this years ago.

I urge those who believe in Dr Fauci to continue getting the boosters.
Don't listen to these cavemen.

This is Russian propaganda

Oh fuck off already with this shit. Billions of people vaccinated around the world. They are fucking safe and effective. Do you think our government would recommend perpetual boosters every 3 months if they weren’t safe?

Attached: 66D33EB0-C428-467A-8645-707999CF2FAA.jpg (750x1199, 483.69K)

Panta approves

Attached: panta.png (1016x2910, 1.64M)

You're right they are safe, so you should get your booster every 90 days.

Attached: sickos-sicko.gif (398x498, 1.85M)

Look at this happy Canadian. Vax away, eh!

>papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070#
omg Science
but this isnt Science
this is Drumpf

Attached: bigfat.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

playdoh brain take. participate in what is effectively clinical trials because you trust the science? you are the one being used as trial subjects dumb goy

Who would have thought.

Attached: SESU.png (1080x1080, 77.09K)

Love the digits, check check check;
Jabdogs got clots in the neck.
With pleasure your post I read;
Jabdogs got clots in the head.

stunning and brave

>my science disproves your science!
Stop playing their game, it is a battle of Will. If it takes nearly 2 years of "data" to change your mind you're an NPC. Those with Will knew from the first what their choice was and cannot be swayed.

I honestly can't tell what side you're on. I can not tell whether you are a serious jabber or a sarcastic non-jabber. I hate Clown World.

Always with the "young adult" caveat. Harm outweighs benefits in all age groups. I know this because there are no benefits, unless depopulation is the benefit in your agenda.

dude I have free will and a brain I can come up with my own conclusions I don't need TV telling me what to believe. I also have a conscience something your race was unfortunately born without.

>I got my 2 doses but no boosters for me :)
When they say that rehearsed parrot line I die a little inside. As if those 2 doses were any good in any way and then they must construct some delusion to support their nonexistent dignity. Its just a scam like Swine Flu, remember that? No? Just like that no one will remember covid-19 in 10 years when the next scam flu comes.

Attached: 1608056248230.jpg (385x309, 23.63K)

shit nigger this is almost decent bait

bump

But Pfizer didn't pay for that study so it doesn't count. Back to Trudope shilling the death jab on kids so he can bank off Nano Lipids

Fake news