Operation Big Lift 2.0

In full effect.
Of course you can’t comment

Attached: 154A50EB-A031-46D3-8AE6-EDFA9BA8394E.jpg (1242x1560, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7QkMLkw5BUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Up to date vaccinations , make sure to stay up to date.

Fuck bros,.. it’s happening again. I thought it was almost over… what the fuck
youtu.be/7QkMLkw5BUU

>praising vaccinated people and vaccines
>the only reason we are where we are is because of the aforementioned
>immunity can mean a lot of things, our bodies are complex, immunity is our bodies ability to stop us from getting a virus, but also from getting very sick or I’ll from it - thank goodness for the vaccines
>immunity is a spectrum
Jesus Christ
>natural immunity, gives different level of response - so get vaccinated bc our memory cells don’t get activated with the virus’s natural infection
Vaguely suggesting that vaccines change your bodies response very odd

>you need to have your system primed via vaccine bc it helps with you dealing with the latest infections
>3 doses is important for stronger protection and longer lasting protection which is preserved for many many months and years

They’re fucking lying about everything.
They’re going to force it by November/December

She appears anxious speaking… you can sense it in her voice.

>priority will be immune compromised, pregnant, elderly
This will be bi annual at least

>In marketing, lift is the percent improvement of a target metric.
Hmmm

Checked
>no comments welcome
>take the fucking shots you damned sheeple
>stop thinking
>stop resisting
>bend over
>take the shots
>take our apps on your phones
>no more cash... it's dirty
>bend over and take it
>if you don't comply we will incarcerate you in the gulag

Attached: poltard gulag.png (1230x998, 1.35M)

8 MICE

Attached: Mice.jpg (311x301, 36.97K)

Go fuck yourself Bonnie Henry, I will not get boosted.

Attached: 2022-09-06 13.35.44.jpg (640x640, 97.89K)

> Fuck bros,.. it’s happening again. I thought it was almost over… what the fuck

What part of this “two more weeks to flatten the curve” psyop made you feel that way two and a half years later?

>if you’re not vaccinated get your first dose now.
>it’s the BEST protection available

They are going to rut out the control group. They’re just not going to take no for an answer

I’m actually being prevented from posting - even though the captcha is correct it keeps denying me.

I am the op - also not Antichrist though I have 666 in my id - I’m just trying to save you all. What the fuck. I can’t believe we are here dudes

B.e C.ompliant

Just checking these digits. Red deer when

>invites
JFC

>priority groups natives, sick, youngest, and pregnant
Super suspect… they’re just going to kill off and neuter us.

“Fall booster campaign”

A fuckign campaign for something 80% of the world is not even paying attention to and 0 countries are doing what we are

Anyone who has ever received a single dollar from big pharma are going to die in the most gory way.

Idc as long as they don’t do lockdowns or mandates desu, if the some people wanna get it or not let them its their bodies but no coercion

Why the fuck are they so pumped to give this to ppl when they haven’t been tested on PEOPLE- this blows my fucking mind

British Columbia is heaven on the earth. Would swap citizenship with you.

They said they wouldn’t lockdown last time, they did it. This time they say the exact same dude and they’re also including children in the 90% moving goalpost - there’s no way it’s going to have compliance so you can in effect count on lockdown again

so they can test it on people. You are the clinical study.

You guys have a lot of unbelievable wilderness, literally Skyrim IRL but much better and warmer.
HOLY MOLY THOSE IS AND QUADS!!!!

NPC are pumped to get the booster unless polls are fake and gay

Attached: screenshot-www.thestar.com-2022.09.02-12_35_15.png (713x586, 52.36K)

*ID

Totalitarianism is a slow creep. They encroach on you, tip toeing up to you, moving back/pausing every so often before they continue pushing you back. It is an interchange between periods of calm and periods of chaos, fear, and propaganda. They will not be "done" with covid until everyone has a digital ID, central bank digital currency replaces cash for most things and you have a carbon credit or social credit score.
it is amazing here I love BC, truly but unfortunately Vancouver is just another Americanized globohomo city but it is the best place to find slutty girls and there is lots of good marijuana and Korean food. Come home Igor, we will take care of you.

Question period from our pussy media - 1 question only. One follow up potentially

>dreams of successful tactical exploits on the astral where my white wizard workings bare there strongest fangs have increased
i am finding myself more invisible in this material realm now for all intents and purposes too

Attached: except.me.jpg (500x363, 63.8K)

What the fuck. These fuckin fags better not pull this shit in Alberta

>Come
It's interesting how to do it by not being a wagie and/or vaxxed.

still not getting the vax

Based and pneuma-pilled.

Not forcing that shit on me senpai

give your head a shake. during this charade all numbers presented as 'fact' and all polls are absolutely manipulated for whatever the narrative that day or even hour needed. why wouldn't they be?
now keep this in mind at all times please and thank you.

PLEASE DROP DEAD LIVE YOU EVIL CUNT

>Q:5-11 year old vaccine uptake is low, how can we change that
>A: bullshit about it being warmer so they expect more uptake and impact. Even if they have had infection and thought natural immunity is ok, it’s not. They should get their first shot.

Guys… we might need to really start making some noise