The FBI is going after Laseranon, threatening arrest, etc

The FBI is going after Laseranon, threatening arrest, etc.

He has made these videos so that in the event that he is no longer able to continue, we will be prepared to continue in his absence.

>Video 1
files.catbox.moe/ynabq4.mp4

>Video 2
files.catbox.moe/x1pse1.mp4

>Video 3
files.catbox.moe/0m1ak3.mp4

They already met with Forestanon about a month ago, but determined him not to be a threat. Laseranon, unfortunately, is in a bit of a different situation.

I'd post his youtube, but based on how quickly other youtube channels have been terminated after being posted here, (Adam Lanza, Frank James) it would be unwise.

Attached: 435.jpg (900x900, 80.65K)

Good, he is a nutjob who thinks it is okay to blind people for no reason.

It is well the this FBI is a protecting us by arresting political terrorist. Hate speech endangers everyone that person is that soul. The FBI am a heros, which is why are Any Forums hates them, of you are am everyone villains!

>no reason
sure, no reason what so ever

>Laseranon
Don't give attention to that larping faggot, it's all he wants. Look at this filenames, he saves other user's pictures from Any Forums and pretends they're his. He used fucking Dall E to make fake laser pictures. Samefags and calls himself based. Fucking good chance you're him on a VPN. What an enormous faggot.

Attached: 1661916835851367.jpg (211x239, 5.02K)

I should make some of these.

Attached: 1661555230040762.jpg (1013x1024, 80.4K)

Do the lasers cause permanent blindness? If so, how long does that take?

Why not just use a gun instead?

i would be too scared to trust chinesium laser goggles with chinesium lasers

This guy was a kook and was designing lasers that could blind a squad in seconds.

This is my new favorite conspiracy.

there are no bad reasons to blind an fbi goon at the very least, just banal ones, fun ones and good ones.

>And just like that, for no reason at all, the people of Deutschland voted Hitler into power
Kys kike shill

What conspiracy? He is definitively a liar and an attention whore. Just the same spam every time, demanding (You)s from people. Why does he tell everyone else to shoot feds with lasers and doesn't do it himself? Bit odd innit?

>voted Hitler
Retarded child

What if they’re wearing sunglasses?

atomstack and xtool both make quad lasers now

Attached: 1656359637618.jpg (821x771, 123.87K)

all glowniggers deserve to be blinded

>Doesn't know basic history
You're ngmi, leaf. But laserbro will live forever

This guy a schizo meth addict. He has already been known to law enforcement

Guns can do that too

Mirror lens glasses defeat this faggot.
If he was serious he would be powering and refocusing some metal cutting lasers, with enough juice they would cook someone in seconds.
I’ve always assumed he was a fed larp honeypot.

>for no reason
Feds are enemy combatants, faggot. You need to go out alone into the maples and not come back until you have slain a chinaman in single combat and become a Canadian man. Until you do, you deserve to be blinded by a cowardly laser weapon suitable for use on pedocultist federales

Attached: D9BC2A72-45E7-4556-A0B0-9215F56B09E3.jpg (829x500, 65.31K)

meh

instant light speed, unlimited ammunition, you can hit pilots from the ground, silently.

If your soldiers get hit with bullets, they either die, or heal, maybe some get permanent injuries but most can live normal lives after surviving a bullet.

With lasers, you end up with massive amounts of completely blind people. Not just blind, but they have seizures and other things as well. They will not get better, they will simply have to live out the rest 60+ years of their lives, being fed and cleaned after, mostly incapable of anything they were before. Who pays for that and takes care of them? Especially when laser user can wave his arm and blind another 40 of them instantly. It costs laseranon basically nothing to do it too, no ammo, no cleanup.

Imagine having to pay for all those soldiers, that is why the armies decided they will not use blinding weapons. They can still make lasers to destroy things, but blinding is considered going too far.

all tyrants are blind user, they just don't know it yet

Attached: 1649108878185.jpg (800x800, 378.72K)

Vidrel is one of those

Attached: weedlaser.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

The fucking irony, mutt. Hitler wasn't "voted in". He was appointed Chancellor by Hindenburg. American education is fucking abysmal.
>lasercuck will keep begging for (You)s
No shit. Look at this faggot >m.jpg (stolen image)
>im gonna hurt your kids durr

Attached: Screenshot_20220906_171759.jpg (992x1581, 461.43K)

lasers instantly blinding people is a fuckn myth
we've already seen several times in the last few years that it doesnt work

I have no idea who this person is but Any Forums's community denounces all acts of violence.

Ohohohohoho
My superiority appears to have caused some controversy.

You can also make ones that cause cancer!!!

Attached: 1662350014372092m.jpg (768x1024, 79.63K)

He makes youtube videos too, are those faked by Dall-e?

>The FBI is going after Laseranon, threatening arrest, etc.
Hey I reported his videos yesterday, good shit.

Attached: 1662232030717622.jpg (720x691, 268.66K)

>It's a myth!

Attached: 1662309435250952.png (720x801, 394.78K)

>The fucking irony, mutt. Hitler wasn't "voted in". He was appointed Chancellor by Hindenburg. American education is fucking abysmal.
Bro, I'm afraid you're the retard. Hindenburg was head of state, he appointed Hitler as Chancellor because the NSDAP won the most votes.

>if you are telling me I can use lasers to zap away hippies joints I may have to look into lasers

>accelerate and purge

I assumed feds wore sunglasses to prevent such a thing.

Because laseranon can’t have guns, I think he got red flagged.
His yearly checkup with Anchorage Field Office is early this year, it’s not even winter yet. He normally gets cabin fever like the rest of Alaskans, towards the end of the darkness of winter. He needs to get off the road system if he doesn’t want to get hassled so much.
>t.aleutianon

Yes, instant if powerful enough.

Yes. Near instant if you are close

IR lasers are invisible to the human eye but can still blind you. It is a weapon that produces zero noise and does not give away your position unless someone happens to be looking at you through nvg or a cheap cell phone camera

it is ok to blind feds because they are ontologically evil duh

typical christcuck

>tranny wants to blind cops
>expresses it's to burn niggers
>posts videos on leftypol of cops being shot with lasers
Man, Kiwifarms and laseranon? Trannies really can't control their overbidding.

Laser user is a fed. You're all ngmi. Anyone ever notice when they post something derogatory about the government boom laser user shows up and starts fagging the threads up. Hes a fucking agent. FBI only goes after people involved with fbi plots. It's an entire larp organization.

Incorrect user, he thinks it's okay to blind people for the reasons the typical leftypol retard believes in because he is a leftypol retard posturing as "one of you guys".

Typical leaf with a saviour/victim complex.

yeah, a myth...only retards find war propaganda convincing

Attached: aRrxWgq_460s.jpg (460x317, 26.11K)

laseranon sounds like a know-it-all niggerfaggot. I hope the fbi grabs him just because he sounds and acts like a fag

They would provide minimal protection do to the concentrated and coherent nature of lasers.

>fedniggers burn children to death with incendiary grenades+gas as a show of force/intimidation
>instead of scaring everybody into submission just pissed everyone off
that's not heckin' fair!

this is obvious

Video 2 goes into this

The under-90 mW green lasers by antifa were used for stunners/flashblinds but are not permanent blinders.
However of the 3 feds hit with blue lasers, only one partially recovered. The other 2 did not recover, and can not see this post.

Attached: dfs.jpg (1744x937, 226.94K)

Lolololololololol

If nothing is real come arrest me then :D

Attached: blinding_lasers_still-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg (1050x591, 49.99K)

I have an instructional image on how to make a portable laser, posted by laseranon. If any feds want it come buy me a cheeseburger or remotely access my phone. It's there and I want the fucker put away.

Thank you, giving them a listen for sure and maybe ...

Attached: 1609907863643.png (400x400, 288.41K)

>This guy a schizo meth addict. He has already been known to law enforcement
What is his name?

He shot his laser into my babies face and laughed.

>m.jpg
Everybody knows you're stealing images from other anons, you're too inept to even cover it up

>moving the goalposts and still being wrong
No, he appointed him Chancellor because of pressure from other politicians. The NSDAP did not even have the required majority prior to this. Stop being a fucking retard, Hitler was never "voted into power".

Lmao you fucking newfags and your little larp club. No matter how much you samefag and spam, you will never make a name for yourself on the board. Go to reddit.

Attached: 2247.jpg (720x303, 26.63K)

Again, come arrest me if you feel like you can.

Attached: 1662352808033867m.jpg (768x1024, 126.26K)

This is just part of the tranny scourge that keeps sliming this place up.

they don't arrest you because you are them

why is he using blue lasers? this doesnt make sense.

Ok, then who is the user I'm stealing from?

Attached: IMG_20220904_171816.jpg (1920x2560, 1.2M)

it is the FBI, trying to convince you to buy shit on a watchlist so they have an excuse to ruin your life....know why we militaries arm their troops with guns instead of lasers? because lasers are fuckn useless

>Gets v8'd
>mfw
lolrooflcopterXDXDX
see u in prison broham

Attached: 1457022752000.jpg (204x132, 6.18K)

Then link the best one you made.
The one that everyone should have.
Then link schematics for this to be made with sources to buy the parts.
Hell barring that start your own business.
I’d buy one.

Poorly coded bot.

>What is his name?
Kek, check and mate.

Attached: 1645411538655.png (683x565, 273.44K)

Because I have the original pics dummy

Attached: IMG_20220904_171847.jpg (1920x2560, 830.16K)