Triggers the right-wing incels

>triggers the right-wing incels
Why? It has been objectively good at doing what it is supposed to do. Which is to prevent wars between other EU countries, especially France and Germany.
Created a economy that won't be taken advantage of by USA or China and can stand on its own.
Free travel. I have been to southern Germany and Austria several times. No visa or nothing.
The EU is literally a good thing.

Attached: 34112.jpg (1400x584, 80.73K)

Rigthoid incels need a daddy like Jewtin and Donny to bottom them everyday for the rest of their life, they simple can't comprehend the concept of being free.

Maybe as a tourist but as a european no, why should the german the french and the belgiums decide what my country should do and regulate.

The european union is nothing but another ivory tower for the elite to hide behind.

EU without the globohomo would be unfathomably based. Until that happens, it's just an impotent UN on a regional scale.

>Nationalist
>Free travel
Think retard think

>France and Germany would be at war every 20 years if not for the EEEEEEE YOUUUUU
Imagine being this braindead

Most low IQ argument ever. Hurr durr it was ability to travel that stopped another European war, not nuclear weapons or the fact all European countries are defeated and occupied by jewish power

retarded nigger
go back to syria piece of shit

Attached: 67843.jpg (1984x3049, 1.68M)

Attached: 26447103.jpg (1500x1000, 233.29K)

>Most low IQ argument ever.
You don't need to have nuclear power to prevent terrorist attacks and political instabiliy.

The Südtirol was a mess before the EU and now it's one of the richest provinces in the whole European Union.

The EU fixed the instability in the borders of the countries because now they have freedom of movement and people wouldn't even notice when they cross the borders

>can stand on its own
by buying most crucial resources from non EU countries and offer literally nothing competitive outside EU borders kek

No borders = unfair trading
No national banks and currency = unfair trading
EU regulations = migrants everywere again more unfair trading
The Central European Bank steal us
Don't give a fuck if you enjoy your trip or your region became slighty more rich because of this in the end of the day the EU have been a disaster for our countries but its not the only problem, the UN also play a big part.

No free trade = more taxes and duties
National currencies = useless currencies in the long term. Like the lira that was becoming toilet paper money due to the inflation.

And about freedom of movement, It's not a matter of enjoying some trips, a lot of european countries rely on tourism as a main source of their income. And tourism is easier with freedom of movement and a single currency.
Also, the example of Südtirol was because finally we aren't arguing about borders for decades now.
You can take a look at brexit, which re-opened the Irish question again

>Which is to prevent wars between other EU countries, especially France and Germany.
West Europe doesn't need EU for that. We're too civilized to wage war against each other again.

I want to add that I agree with you at some extent (some unfair trading, migrants), not everything was smooth and nice, but in the long term I prefer the benefits

>EU without the globohomo would be unfathomably based.
That's the issue and the cons are quickly outweighing the pros.
Nobody complained about EU before this shit.

agreed, i'd probably vote right-wing here if our right-wing parties weren't so vocally anti-EU. it's a good thing that's secured a better baseline quality of life for it's member states than anywhere else in the world.

european federalism is the way forward

Attached: literally me.png (796x861, 414K)

I wish that right-wing parties were pro-eu.
If you want eu you have to rely on left-wing parties, with all the globohomo and immigration stuff involved

It's all schizos and incels that are against the EU. Same people that shill for russia, tell you vaccines are bad or whine about le evil immigrants.
You can't fix them

It's weird because every time you need a cohesive EU, suddenly everyone turns national once again.
It's like the EU is just a husk paraded here and there to prove that federalism is the answer, but FAILS every time to deliver.

Daily reminder that EU is the 4th Reich that exists only for Germany's sake.
I don't feel richer, I feel poorer
I don't feel more safe, I feel more insecurity
Why would I care about war between countries when war is happening on a national scale.
Why would I care about protection when you can't even turn down an army of unarmed niggers.

The EU is a joke and should never have existed. The best thing that could be done is an economic zone with European favoritism.

The rest is garbage.

Attached: 1652073333985.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

We rely mainly on tourism bevause our industry have been completly fucked thanks to Amerigolems who started to destroy our industrial complew in the WW2.
>National currencies = useless currencies in the long term
Kek yeah the € is falling under the $. Fuck that why cant you imagine an Europe 100% white ? Our economy would be very different than now we lost on every aspect and kikes control our govs we get fucked by every holes imaginable and you think its better

>prevent wars
gay
>economy that won't be taken advantage of
false
>Free travel
only good for yuppies and gibs collecting niggers

Fuck off nigger go back to Somalia

> thanks to Amerigolems who started to destroy our industrial complew in the WW2.
Oh this is right frenchbro, I'm still processing the Olivetti fail and still feel angry about it.

>Kek yeah the € is falling under the $.
I feel that without the € things would be much worse

> Fuck that why cant you imagine an Europe 100% white ?
I wish

>it is supposed to do shit things

Attached: 1661980457920677.jpg (277x182, 9.08K)

You feel that way because our govs are sellong our industries to mutts. Look Astlom for example and we pay billions of gibs for non whites they dont even invest all their money in our country so we get literrally raped there are so much extortions, the billionairs hiding their money in tax heavens ect...
EU is full corruption, full bolchevism

>muh free travel
Great NPC argument, I've heard it so many times IRL. As if being able to travel for a few days in another country once every few years without the minor incovenience of showing a visa at the border was worth the trade off of giving up your country's self determination to some kind of globohomo conglomerate where unelected officials decide that having basic human rights is a problem.
Another common NPC argument is
>muh common money
Yeah, once again, as if needing to get some change in another currency once every few years was a big hurdle. Especially in the current era where everyone pays with a card and currency conversions are automatic and instant.

Attached: 1662317314852076.jpg (334x420, 32.28K)

just how tiny is your penis lmao