That’s what happens when you make false flags your MO

I still believe they did 9/11

Attached: 4A034296-2193-4B95-BC0A-E43BAE805BE1.jpg (750x1049, 496.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
axios.com/2022/09/06/pentagon-civilian-military-strain
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not my problem

Attached: 16423738189481.png (1024x768, 857.99K)

that's why they have only been recruiting trannies and other extreme leftists that would be ok with firing on civilians.

It's almost like the federal government taking a blatantly hostile posture towards 70% of the population could cause this

Me too. Actually, I literally wrote a book on 9/11. 400 pages and over 700 sources that conclusively and irrefutably proves that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

Mossad, CIA, gelitin art group, ACE elevator, Marvin Bush, Silverstein, dov zakheim, and the rest of the Bush administration literally FUCKED America that day.

Phantom planes at NORAD, the entire chain of command missing, "israeli spy art students", not to mention the literal physical impossibility of three buildings collapsing from two planes and the other two planes "turning into plasma" and simply dissapearing.

Missing black boxes, money laundering, missing enron and worldcom files. 9/11 is the most obvious scam in history, and its absolutely fake and gay. I have literally hundreds of pages about this that I could use to redpill even the most stupid normie, problem is people are too lazy to even bother educating themselves on 9/11 even a little bit.

The twin pillars/freemason/Joachim and boaz symbolism runs DEEP, as they say, we've been fucked by psyops. Our only hope to take down this Satanic beast liberal clown/nightmare world is to expose 9/11, its the lynchpin for all their plans and the one weak spot that, if exposed, could actually rile the normies up enough to overthrow the eternal jew.

Probably will never happen, but I'm not going to stop fucking trying. Shills, don't even bother replying, fuck you pro-government cocksucking faggots.

Pdf can be downloaded here:

docdroid.net/wWVaQYm/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

My biggest strain is how annoying Zog-bots tend to be, like they actually believe the programming they're forced to endure

axios.com/2022/09/06/pentagon-civilian-military-strain

they wanted you talking about 9/11, you know, instead of that missing trillion dollars or whatever

this
so much this

Attached: 1661205810301352.gif (600x500, 1.68M)

Ok but does it matter what they say?

Attached: capture-20220906-170323.png (734x322, 37.11K)

They still lie daily about Ukraine even on Any Forums. Shape up and shine up soldiers. You're not fooling anybody but you ARE damaging your organization and losing honor points by the second.

Nigger if the boog kicked off most of the military would go AWOL.

>Commit war crimes
>Dump trillions into over engineered toys
>Spy with impunity on everyone, everywhere
>Murder anyone who gets in your way
>Still lose

Gee why would anyone be bitter at them

Attached: Screenshot_20210819-124352_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1033, 353.89K)

Shut up, schizo

Don't ever stop, user. God bless.

Lol. Let them have their fantasy. Best thing that could happen is they give the order. What would actually end up happening would make good men and women smile ear to ear. The guys and girls dumb enough to carry out those orders will not be of much concern. The dangerous men on the ground and in the air love their countrymen and see through the bullshit. Trust or don't, no sweat off my back.
>t. Recently retired combat arms of 16 years

>Our only hope to take down this Satanic beast liberal clown/nightmare world is to expose 9/11
Good luck but I think that exposing circumcision is more important for universal redpilling. But it's not a competition.

That's what happens when you let freemasonry run countries.

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Born to lose.jpg (649x805, 186.49K)

Biden's statements didn't help, especially after calling half the country extremists.
Eventually some whistleblower at the DoD is going come out and show that they drafted plans against domestic citizens.

Attached: biden f-15 nukes.png (346x352, 241.92K)

A shadow military junta replaced our legitimate government when they assassinated JFK. They infiltrated and seized control of the media to spread disinformation. Corrupted academia and promoted obvious lies like cultural Marxism to weaken our culture. Waged psychological and kinetic warfare by aiding and abetting terrorists on 9/11. Then created and released a bio weapon as a pretense to genocide Western civilization with slow acting death shots. Yeah, there’s some strain in civilian-military relations.

>not my problem
>It's almost like
>like they actually
>or whatever
>this so much this
>Ok but
>universal redpilling

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)