Roasties furious: “Leonardo DiCaprio, why don’t you date someone your own age?”

Holy shit. Just Google “Leonardo Dicaprio dating”.

Attached: D6E29C8E-3E3B-47EA-BD95-0839AB8B5035.jpg (1170x618, 227.17K)

Roasties and simps seethe at every attractive man, say crap like Toxic Masculinity.

Women
>i like older guys :) guys my age dont know how to treat a lady
Old dudes
>i like young women
Roasties:
> >:(

kek

why shame leo instead of the girls he's dating?

Why don't they date someone their own weight?

Because women are held to lower standards because lefties intrinsically knows that they're infantile retards who can't think for themselves. Like with the Andrew Tate ex-gf shit - "she must've been given hush money! No way that stupid woman could change my mind."

DiCaprio is FtM

Unpopular opinion: They're all beards working for cash and prizes.
Every time a celebs womanizing is hyper- publicized you know he's a massive gaylord.

I strongly approve of this statement.
t. older dude

Attached: B9F4CE25-8AB7-43A1-B322-00CEE8839956.jpg (536x466, 44.93K)

"because i don't have to"

lul

go back to kiwi farms bro

based take fellow leaf, i'll roll chance cube on that

All he needs to give as an answer is women his age are simply too old, haggard and undesirable for him, and proceed to the benefits of a younger gf/ bride, etc.

what is this?

>Paint me like one of your french girls, Leo
>*checks id* *26 years old*
>No

Attached: tenor (3).gif (264x240, 2.37M)

He would gain nothing from speaking aloud the truth that everyone already knows lol

Isn't this psychopathic behavior?
If my mindset is specifically "I will deliberately always date 20-24 y.o. girls and replace them as soon as they hit 25" I definitely know from the start who to pick, what to do to seduce her (meaning I had been doing my research on her) and programmed my ecit strategy so nobody can in retrospect talk shit about me for the sudden breakup (and risk an emotional response which could lead to domestic violence accusations).
Or it could simply be destiny.

Which one is more likely?

True. The only thing you’re wrong about is that it’s 100% of top billed actors in Hollywood are gaylords. Literally, 100%.

Attached: 99DE7E31-2DBD-4B4D-9348-EA73014FC741.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Hoes mad episode 9e11

He was castrated by Hollywood Jews, but he successfully threatened to blackmail them so worked out a deal to stay quiet in exchange for all the good roles + unlimited it’s haram of most beautiful supermodels in the world. Recently, it’s all catching up with him though. The climate change stuff is a checkmate revenge tactic against him.

Attached: C375D738-E97B-4CDD-8EDE-B0579F5CBAC5.jpg (1284x1864, 942.88K)

Leo is prob just blackpilled and does it for the luls. Simple as.

distraction issue story, media pumps up retarded shit so you dont talk about real shit going on.

That or the gay/beard theory is also valid.
I can see why celebs are all fucked in the head.