The end of Men

Why are young men checking out of society en masse? What can be done to reverse the trend?

Attached: 1661828325645467.png (473x537, 526.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mouse utopia

Are young men ghosting society?

>checking out
There’s nothing to check into

Mass demoralization

Also, not my problem

I'm a zoomer. women don't care about me, government hates me, my race hates itself... why should I participate?

I think it's more of a Jewish Society left young men.

If you haven't done your due diligence on the last one hundred and nine times Jews did this to their host country after gaining total political and financial power, then I can't show you what's going on and what's about to happen in under 9000 words.

Parasites have a very specific breeding circuit. And we're in mid to late stage Judaism. After metastasizing.

Old men too

Society is stupid and gay.

Women don't care about me either and I'm not the same race as you.

Yesterday, I saw a vid, a gif or a webm or youtube of Bjork making music in her early years in her apartment. It looks like fun, and she was probably having the time of her life.

Most roasties think they make it big like Bjork or someone similar of her age. But they don't realize not everyone is lucky. Also, Bjork had a stalker who got very serious and almost tried to kill her or something, idk.

So if you get famous you need to hire bodyguard and crap and you will be forever be drugged on medication for anxiety and crap. Because you will never be a normal person again.

why do young women hate men? why did they line up to get a sterilizing shot that will ruin the birth rates? how can a society be maintained if the biggest contributors are excluded and vilified ever day?

*every

can't check out if you never checked in

Attached: thinking nigger meme.gif (220x124, 156.32K)

>Bjork
she had such soul >youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k

I don't know if women really have it better, bull they fall into the hedonist illusion easier

what the fuck are you going on about, jamal

expel the jew from earth

I'm quiet quitting society.

There's nothing to live for.

idk realize God is real is the first step though.

Attached: 01 - toBq4j1.png (675x675, 188.07K)

>dude all you need is Jesus Christ!!

This is always the biggest nothing tier advice of them all.

When it all collapses we will take over again.
We are going to make them beg though.

return to tribe. enslave the rest

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x346, 53.93K)

She's so hot, and also based.
Should sign with AEW.

set it on fire, rebuild.
or
wake people up and kick the (((globohomos))) out of this country, like people has done to (((them))) time after time in history like +300 times.

i don't feel this is "my" society anymore.
it is multicultural hellhole, i am not going to make it last longer by working so more bullshit can happen in here. i'd rather just see it burn to the ground so we can rebuild, since fins are not going to wakeup, as you can see all the bullshit happening in the goverment.

>behavioral sink

i actually thought that was a man because of her fridgebod