Why are you against women's right to vote when women voted more conservative than men when they got the vote?

Why are you against women's right to vote when women voted more conservative than men when they got the vote?

Attached: AnimeGirl.png (1366x768, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-women-became-democratic-partisans/606274/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no they don't, and women are retards who are too emotional

and conservatives are faggots, they will not save you
the conserve nothing, their ideas today are the same as liberals 10 years ago, it's a joke

Women need to pray more than vote. Repentance is key

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Catholic content.jpg (720x889, 197.6K)

voting for conservatives? the people who want to give beaners a legal citizenship after crossing over illegally? thanks, really restored my faith in women there.

When they first got the vote I said. The whole women are more liberal is a modern stereotype for most of history women were more conservative.

>women are retards who are too emotional
Meanwhile you cry about women outearning you on an image board.

Women should just stay out of politics. If for the better.

If women did not vote, Democrats would never win elections. That is why the Democratic Party makes emotional arguments and uses sob stories, they're playing the demographic.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/02/how-women-became-democratic-partisans/606274/

Attached: IMG_20210626_043006.jpg (1280x720, 129.28K)

Women today are not. I do not care how they behaved 100 years ago. All fields.

Doesn't matter who they vote for, the issue is that allowing individuals to vote breaks up homes by making homes a politically charged environment with politicians running on gender themed promises instead of general economy and family. Meanwhile if only men can vote this useless gender war shit wouldn't work and politicians would have to make proper promises to the people. Alternatively, if most women didn't vote like fucking retards men could lose their voting rights for all I care

Attached: 1631024143260.jpg (1280x720, 96.11K)

woman voted for the prohibition and hitler
so I'm against that

>dude modern women are conservative voters

Suffrage shouldn't just be given, it is a responsibility most are not fit to have. Plenty of men use their vote just as irresponsible as many women.

This is UK but can also apply to America.

Attached: Women Vote.jpg (2470x1275, 895.58K)

no they don't and show me your tits you disgusting pig

women were conservative when they were married is that it?

>voting
Imagine fighting for the right to participate to the national raindance

>Why are you
we are not a monolith.

but giving women and non landowners was a huge mistake of appeasement.

Attached: 95561768_2967771289954701_905858832368926720_n.jpg (720x717, 46.73K)

> against women voting
> women
women are not the problem in this sentence

Attached: 45626245235.png (882x878, 287.62K)

UK Libs\Cons =/= US Libs\Cons, at least that's what I've been told. Likewise, a US centrist isn't going to be the same as a Canadian centrist on the same issues.