If anyone ever asks you why you're not taking the vaccine. This is my friend's ex gf that cheated on him

If anyone ever asks you why you're not taking the vaccine. This is my friend's ex gf that cheated on him.

Attached: received_430431805819871.jpg (1080x980, 68.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice to see karma in action

I genuinely don't know anyone who has taken the vaxx and not suffered death and/or life-altering injuries/illnesses.
Everyone here gets vaxx'd because of our high social trust.
Both my parents died, all my grandparents died, my siblings are wheelchair bound (strokes), and my 10 closests friends either died or are now catatonic.
There's a high chance Denmark won't have more than 300.000 people left by the end of the year

>posting this thread day after day
It's really YOUR ex-girlfriend, isn't it, OP.

Attached: 555-EAT-LEAVES-NOW.jpg (500x375, 63.45K)

what is it that possesses people to say idiotic shit like this?

Attached: don_flabbergasted.gif (360x203, 1.76M)

Attached: B499EC92-6A9A-4AFE-B5B3-8DBD6EAB81D3.jpg (666x1024, 93.07K)

Sow the rice, pay the price.

>This is my friend's ex gf that cheated on him.
So he beat her into a coma?

Attached: solmecke.jpg (400x400, 19.87K)

kek, he's trying to hide his beanburner status, it's not too late to date a unvaxxed white woman OP

It's called irony dumbass mutt

Often it's demons

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Jesus Christ .jpg (720x1155, 269.48K)

That’s from Covid

Are you aware they literally have to do that because of insurance reasons? If they didn't, then some walmart cretin would file a phony lawsuit and screw over the fantasticlaly ethical owners of public healthcare service providers. The walmart cretin is the most roachlike archetype of hick that there is, nothing you can tell them will ever do anything but create a scheme in their brain on how to sue you. There is no reasoning with them, all you can do is hope that you never cross paths with these stubborn menaces.

Is that a spic or filipino?

Attached: 1627614673517.png (657x527, 159.64K)

From what? Her having her ass so irreperably blown out, that even the gape report team couldn't tell if they were looking at a vagina or at the mooncave from star wars where worms snap out real quick and bite you and large transport vassals can fit through without hitting the sides?

>chink

degeneracy
this op is a worthless degenerate, his life has no meaning, so he has nothing better to do than waste his life online being a troll

Attached: 1645292788984.jpg (1333x2000, 359.41K)

>what is it that possesses people to say idiotic shit like this?
Denial.
He thinks that by mocking and ridiculing vaccine deaths, it will protect him from harm.
It's the same as all the shills who rant about "Red Deer" and "Two More Weeks".
They think that if they attack an over-the-top strawman of excess death, it will somehow negate reality.
It's a coping mechanism.

Of course, excess death jumped an unprecedented 40% in the third quarter of 2021, six months after the vax rollout, and the number of excess deaths in the past year is higher than all excess deaths during the entire Vietnam War. Pic related. But people in denial will not listen to reason or acknowledge facts. They will merely keep swinging sticks at their strawman so they can claim, "Everybody isn't dying all at once in the streets like a movie, therefore NOBDY is dying!"

Attached: covid vax death 163% life insurance payout increase.jpg (963x2352, 892.81K)

Ill take both those jewesses. While ugly as sin, I think like most ugly people, they probably give good head. Two sets of FAT milkers as well A truly equestrian choice.

also apparently checking someone's digits marks your post as spam now? Has this happened to anyone else?

Toll paid

It's a Filipino.