DOLLAR IS STILL KING

Any Forums told me the dollar was dead and now it's stronger than it has been in 20 years. Is Any Forums ever right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-164724.png (1080x1707, 174.27K)

>strong vs even more rapidly inflating currencies

Which is to say, after global hyperinflation, other countries are worse off. But the dollar is much much weaker than it was 20 years ago.

Also:

>1 post by OP

Learn what words mean before you try to use them, you embarrass yourself and immediately out yourself as retarded

China buying gas with the ruble is transitory

> go go rothschild fiat debt currency!

Attached: Russia Gold Backing.png (1291x2100, 351.54K)

> this fiat ponzi scheme will go on forever. Nothing can stop our enslavement of the goyim!

Attached: 2021-04-16 21_48_18-Is China Preparing A Gold-Backed Yuan_ Beijing Greenlights Purchase of Billions .png (1579x496, 71.04K)

Biden oil reserves are deflating the currency!

""'Gold backed"" ****yuan**** lol. Is this REALLY the argument the shills want to advance?

Attached: Fb_SAz5XgAEaO2i(1).jpg (940x705, 153.33K)

>can't make a counter argument
I win by default according to the rules of Any Forums.

imagine getting BTFO right after autistically spamming 3 posts

It’s strengthening right now because capital is fleeing the currencies of American Allie’s. That doesn’t bode well for us, shill

He didn’t get BTFO though. I don’t think you understand what BTFO means, kike.

/pol is right when it comes to 2 more weeks.

>this is 2 more weeks
>that is 2 more weeks
>everything is 2 more weeks

the saudis accepting yuan for oil is a giant nothingburger

> no other country could possibly back their currency with real value. Fiat is the only way!

Attached: BRICS developing new global reserve currency – Putin — RT Business News.png (1183x705, 475.72K)

Its at all time highs, its got one more push for months and then it tanks hard. Save some to buy shit at a discount but be buying good shit consistently.

I've stashed my 150k euro savings in dollar.

dumb niggerkike slide thread, op is a faggot and retarded

Pic is also fiat so what’s your point?

Yeah he did