White men need not apply

white men need not apply

Attached: 28218321-38210321.jpg (813x888, 149.74K)

Has there ever been a genuine conservative anglo government

sneed

it was never a white country to begin with

Surely this will defeat Putin

not since the 1980s
le amerimutt

when you defeat your enemies, they win

>le island trash larping as yuro

True meritocracy. If there were more qualified candidates im sure they would've been picked.

does it really matter what clowns sit around in an amerimutt puppet state?

who knows, maybe the scots will finally grow some balls and stop being toadies of their english masters

So why the fuck did Boris quit wtf

Why are minorities so conservative in the UK? Trump could only find Ben Carson and Mitch McConnell's rich Chinese wife for his cabinet

because he's a pussy

So basically Britain doesn't have a gov't.

Mr. Kwasi Kwarteng sems alright.

>secretary
i can tell a burger made that pic

>six posts and no one's replied to the seething mutt
lmao nice try buddy

Does the UK have uncucked conservatives left? Or is it all globohomo free-marketism all the way down?

Attached: cons-1030x579.jpg (1030x579, 49.12K)

>be net positive tax cattle
>get no representation in politics
how are white men in the UK holding up?

Honestly I like the no White Man thing. It's a wake up call for all Whites to leave the military and consider the merits of civil war.

UK dying you're just trying to survive with the egemony you built during the last 100 years. When the big cities niggers and pakis will finally go to the countryside you'll be completely wiped out

Yes it's humiliating but at least it exposes the true face of what's going on.

pretty sure he was on the it crowd

(((Conservative))) government

You’ve. Had. Your. Turn.

I can't imagine being in the military while the government imports pakis and niggers to fuck your women. How can you even think about it

If you think there's anything free about world markets, I have some non-existent natural gas to sell you.

>When the big cities niggers and pakis will finally go to the countryside you'll be completely wiped out
I'm not sure the UK will survive long enough for that to happen. Civil unrest would happen before that

You think? I still don't know how the governments can't see the correlation between niggers, crime and society degradation. How, fucking how

you wish
the only civil unrest you have is machete fights and store looting by pakis

Does Liz identify as a man?
>Stick a fork in it. The UK is dead

It's already over. The government will start handing out free land in the countryside to the invaders any day now, I'd be surprised if it isn't already happening. The native population is already dead, we don't legally exist and insisting otherwise is literally a hate crime. The kikes want us exterminated completely within the next 20 years. It will be as if we never existed at all.