Krautbros, is he onto something?

What did he mean by this?

Morgenthau, interesting surname, can someone tell me more about it?

Who wants to hurt Germany and Russia at the same time?

Are there such people wronged by both of those countries?

Attached: 0D0AC0BE-7072-4D65-ABAD-3E993A0AA813.jpg (1170x1203, 257.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
michael-hudson.com/2022/02/americas-real-adversaries-are-its-european-and-other-allies/
kerrybolton.com/soviet-anti-zionism-and-the-american-right/
youtu.be/fg_rhpiyQuQ
youtu.be/SuvfV656cJA
youtu.be/1Lr7F7qascQ
youtu.be/uAD6uOBaKAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he a politician?

Your own fault for still going along with the holohoax psyop

Yeah, AfDer.

When I’m already asking questions.

Is there such a country that since its independence is used as proxy by “alien” forces to undermine continental nationalisms???

Attached: 1E70B6A5-2099-4C02-B0ED-31A88AD604F4.png (2688x2688, 166.4K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgenthau_Plan
Qrd: after ww2, instead of rebuilding Germany, the allies had also made a plan to keep Germany on a 3rd world level. Mostly farming with not much industry. The plan was, AFAIK, axed because after we raged at the treaty of Versailles, they feared we'd try our luck at WW3, at which point mutts would have been utterly BTFOd

The Germs deserve every single bad thing they get for destroying Rome.

I don't know why the Romans didn't just genocide all of them and be done with it.

Dunno. I dont speak shelf toilet.

its was an attack on germany from the start you stupid retard

I think this person is onto something, this politician probably cares about money, why would this person lie???

Attached: 25F304ED-3DEE-4830-9E00-0400E6F6FE6E.jpg (1170x1923, 431.98K)

Hmmmm….

Attached: B31952F2-2074-40A9-B67E-0F55671B3B2A.png (840x859, 436.23K)

So you want to tell me there is conspiracy by “alien” powers to take down continental Europe who could stand up to them, you want to say that they would be threatened with alliance of nationalistic powers like Russia and Germany?

You also want to say that there is country in Europe which since its independence is used as a proxy by that allien power to undermine continental Europe? Both in WW2 and today?

Interesting for sure…

Attached: 51E8AF89-B3BE-4DD8-8615-E0F64B999544.png (900x957, 54.4K)

You are telling me this for the first time, I didn’t know that.

Why would those people do that, what was their motivation?

Attached: 4409E3E9-8FB0-44C3-9E51-B773F5483976.jpg (1480x833, 60.93K)

>Why would those people do that, what was their motivation?
>(((Morgenthau))) Plan
Hmm, sure is a mystery

russia fucked germany over with their east german fifth column
everyone in nato warned them they are fucking themselves over by becoming dependable on russia
>In 2000, the First Schröder cabinet, consisting of the SPD and Alliance '90/The Greens, officially announced its intention to phase out the use of nuclear energy. The power plants in Stade and in Obrigheim were turned off on 14 November 2003, and 11 May 2005, respectively. The plants' dismantling was scheduled to begin in 2007.[46]

>As chancellor, he led a coalition government of the SPD and Alliance 90/The Greens. Since leaving public office, Schröder has worked for Russian state-owned energy companies, including Nord Stream AG, Rosneft, and Gazprom.[1][2]

Attached: 1660233350726019.jpg (1024x651, 89.66K)

I don’t understand? Is it Russians?

I met friend from elementhary school in Bank, he is gay now. He told me Russians are orcs and that he is part of some secret organization… I can’t remmember….. let me see…. YES NAFO, he said NAFO I don’t know who they are.

But orcs are evil, so it means Russia wants to hurt ordinary Germans?

Interesting.

I hecking knew it, so it’s true, this evil Morgenthau guy is Russian, probably lived and died in Russia.

I knew Russians are evil, my friend from elementary school who is gay told me that.

michael-hudson.com/2022/02/americas-real-adversaries-are-its-european-and-other-allies/

None of the Germanic tribes that went on to form Germany took part in Rome's sacking. Might as well blame Anglos and by extension Americans for Rome's destruction.

Interesting.

My friend I’m new in this stuff, and there is this friend, we call him wacko, because he is full of crazy conspiracies, he sent me those links, you might as well check them.

He said that Bolshevik revolution in Russia was not about workers right, but Jews conspired with other minorities to owerthrow old societal order, traditions and to impose minoritarian rule and blow damage to majority population trough all kinds of subversion.

He said that communism was about some globalism until 30’s when Stalin purged Trotskyites in USSR and since then almost all communist state are semi-fascist countries with retarded economies they inherited by those who wanted to hurt them.

He also said that those Trotskyites infiltrated all institutions in West by mid 50’s and interwined itself with capitalism and became liberals and neoconservatives, he said they were behind every policy hurting in this case in US hurting majoritarian population.

Like Hart Celler act, Civil Rights, Feminism, Abortion, Equality and Egalitarianism, DEI, color-blindness, etc.

He also said that those people usually think irationally by their ethnic hatred towards Russia and Germany because those two nations hurt their ancestors, and that they want to bring them to their knees one last time.

Crazy stuff man, I’m not sure if he is going insane.

kerrybolton.com/soviet-anti-zionism-and-the-american-right/

youtu.be/fg_rhpiyQuQ

youtu.be/SuvfV656cJA

youtu.be/1Lr7F7qascQ

youtu.be/uAD6uOBaKAM

checked

Attached: nosebump.jpg (620x387, 144.22K)

To keep us from starting the next war. And as punishment for WW2 of course. As Churchill once said: “The Hun is always either at your throat or your feet."

No irony anymore.

Krautbros I really admire you, after all brainwashing and guilt Jews forced you on to, you are still fucking holding better than whole Anglosphere.

Sometimes i go trough your twitter (I follow some German bros), and what I see is astonishing.

Unlike in UK for example normies which is 90 percent of population literally hold Nazi values (without explicitly hating Jews), they know there is two sexes, they know who is German and who is “other”, they feel that this war is also waged against germany by “alien” powers, they are not psyoped by retarded terms such as “democracy” and I could go on for an hour.

Collective identification still exist in Germany, and when and if American troops leave your soil, you will clean up mess in less than 6 months.