Don't forget to go outside

Work out. Go outside. Read. Name the jew.

Attached: 1638722924548.jpg (1125x997, 923.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eagcUyiQVvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did the F B I have a big report on him?

They thought he was a terrorist. But also they were probably trying to push him over the edge to do something

Thank you.
Good thread.
Heil

going outside sucks, that's normalfag shit. I'll stay inside and smoke weed and play vidya and not bake in 115 degree heat, thanks

>going outside sucks, that's normalfag shit. I'll stay inside and smoke weed and play vidya and not bake in 115 degree heat, thanks
Grow up
It's hard

>go outside
no

>dude go outside and talk about jews

I'm about to get assraped on my truck.....2013 Toyota I bought new and took immaculate care of. Now it has an emission problem that I can't fix. Jews did ths.

Attached: 72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16.jpg (550x550, 38.22K)

Just yoink the emissions shot off it. Should have done that the day you bought it.

But have you tired going outside WITH WEED?!?!?! Game changer.

Yes, it makes me think about how much i hate niggers, spics, and jews. Then I go back inside and boot up Doom or something because fuck outside. I'm not as good at Doom as I used to be but it's still one of the greatest games ever made.

Attached: doom combat shock 2.png (1280x960, 334.52K)

>going outside sucks, that's normalfag shit
Going outside is inherently white

Attached: Screenshot_20220906.jpg (1080x642, 160.6K)

spoon feed me

where's da airplane?

you know, I can't really disagree with you due to manifest destiny, but I go outside and I am bombarded with nonsense. I was more outgoing in the 90s, then I started to get more and more annoyed by people in general
>go in nature alone then
I absolutely detest bugs.

Attached: nightmare.jpg (640x480, 59.98K)

just steal a catalytic converter like the niggers do all the time and problem solved

It’s probably not the cat. Chances are it’s just an o2 censor and he’s a toyota driving faggot.

>Chances are it’s just an o2 censor and he’s a toyota driving faggot.
It's the charcoal canister. Plus I was an industrial mechanic for 15 years, and a tool and die maker for 10 before that. Now I'm a trucker. I've forgotten more about mechanical shit than you'll ever know, zoomer mutt.

I'm not getting raped by wood Jews.

>words words I’m retarded words words don’t know how to fix anything words words words I definitely know more than you even though I can’t maintain a vehicle words words words.
Replace the charcoal canister or get rid of it. It doesn’t actually do anything. Toyota driving faggot.

>going outside is white
>whites were the only ones to make buildings bigger than a mud hut
only because whites were the first ones to create the concept of "outside"

>be Forest user
>live alone in wilderness shack
>befriend animals
>study literature
>grow veggies
>do extra work on farms
>drop a redpill one day about the israel lobby
>kikes report you to the FBI for hate speech
>the FBI cant find you
>feds freak out. analyze your videos
>they label you a violent extremist when they see jaques ellul books on your shelves
>feds harass everyone you used to know
>feds ask your mother if she thinks you would ever build a bomb
>you FOIA your FBI file
>it's 207 pages. longer than the aryan brotherhood's
>all this because you read the wrong books and don't support isreal

youtube.com/watch?v=eagcUyiQVvY

Attached: 1660433893272913.jpg (1080x720, 228.98K)

Nah even today going outside is a white activity. Weird seeing how hard fags ITT are trying to defend staying in their bedrooms playing video games though

Attached: White People.jpg (649x1624, 230.28K)

>work out
>have sex
>go outside
>touch grass
Fuck off faggot