Sleep apnea results from an obstructed airway during sleep

>sleep apnea results from an obstructed airway during sleep
>people who have the condition die not from lack of oxygen, but from a “heart attack”
Why is modern medicine such a sham?

Attached: 7D532175-2F4E-4E01-A25E-FAB45E74DB08.png (1200x1149, 437.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/01.hyp.0000101686.98973.a3?cookieSet=1#:~:text=Several cross-sectional studies have,and the risk of OSA.&text=Significant sleep apnea is present,of OSA patients are obese.
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
youtu.be/6p8sbHV7ak8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had a nose surgery 3 month ago and I had to have package in my nostrils for a week so I could only breath through my mouth and I almost died every night lol

When drunk I snore so hard the bedroom door starts resonating, kek. I will probably die if I fall asleep on my back

If you're really getting that much of a CO2 buildup to where you're approaching more direct death from oxygen deprivation you're usually going to wake up.
Heart attacks kill sleep apnea people because the amount of time needed for oxygen level drops to trigger one is less than the time it takes for CO2 buildup to wake you up.

>people who have the condition die not from lack of oxygen, but from a “heart attack”
it's not bullshit though
my father has it. The soudns he makes while sleeping, without his cpap, are like he's dying every 30 seconds.
Your heart works extra hard when you've got low oxygen levelsin blood

Attached: 1662497052734.png (1146x436, 103.18K)

Tree nigger autism

99% of people with sleep apnea aren't just obese, but severely obese.

Apnea doesn't give you a heart attack, unless you're an exceptionally frail individual. It does however greatly increase your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases over a longer time period if left untreated.

cool made up stat bro

It is from gluten and casein, it inflames the sinus tissue and causes mouth breathing. Cut out bread and wheat products and dairy and watch snoring disappear completely on the 1st night. The heart attacks are caused from the wheat, check out WheatBellyBlog by that heart surgeon Dr Davis.

they were right. mouthbreathing is very unhealthy

ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/01.hyp.0000101686.98973.a3?cookieSet=1#:~:text=Several cross-sectional studies have,and the risk of OSA.&text=Significant sleep apnea is present,of OSA patients are obese.

It's actually 70 percent

they have no idea what they're doing and just throwing (expensive) 'solutions' at it. 'Solutions' that benefit the makers of the 2,000 dollar sleep apnea machines that, once used, give you permanent sleep apnea and your body now learns to rely on a machine and not to breathe for itself at all.
BTW, good luck when the electricity fails. LOL
What isn't talked about (for obvious reasons) is brain damage. Central sleep apnea is caused by....some weird shit going on in your brain so that your childhood fear ("how will 'I' remember to breathe if I'm asleep?") comes to fruition.

And why is this suddenly a problem and was unheard of 10 or 20 years ago?
hm.

As for me I think it was benzo and alcohol abuse, did it. TG I have 5x the brain of the normal man. kek.
Positional therapy helps somewhat but sleeping is like hell for me.

I've had sleep apnea even when I was 6'2 130lbs in high school.
I don't use a cpap. I don't know how to fix it. Dont even remember what a "restful" sleep feels like, am 35 now.

Your nose is actually pretty good at filtering out particulates and harmful substances. Your mouth, not so much.

>don't know how to fix it
Get a cpap before you die, dummy

Inhaling through your mouth has a higher rate of oxygen intake

>not from lack of oxygen, but from a “heart attack”
Same thing. Also:
>perma strain on heart due to low O2
>8+ hours of respiratory acidosis
Allopathic medicine seems like a scam because you're retarded to understand it.

If you're in doubt, do overnight polysomnography. Shit sleep is the biggest predictor of morbidity, and sleep apnea is about as shit as it gets.

>amerimutt education

it's a scam. did two of them.
one, didn't sleep the entire time because: in some weird room with some weird guy watching everything I do.
him: "well, just sleep 15 minutes and we'll get your reading from that."
Me: barely, lightly "sleeping" not even 5 minutes.
Him: Great! So, bad news: you definitely have sleep apnea.
lol
Modern medicine, everybody! Round of applause!
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
THREAD THEME:
youtu.be/6p8sbHV7ak8

Attached: and you know this.png (738x954, 963.51K)

Black sleeper master race

I avoided "amimutt education" by dropping out of 4th grade, you.
Check, aaand mate.

Attached: this is you anon this is YOU.jpg (667x360, 15.84K)

Back sleeper* FUCK NI

>Black sleeper
Sleeping while black

Sleep a penis

>no knock plz

checks out
here's a mouth breather and a nose breather
if you catch it young enough you can correct it

Attached: Mouth-Breathing-vs-Nasal-Breathing.jpg (842x706, 74.51K)

>I had a nose surgery 3 month ago and I had to have package in my nostrils for a week so I could only breath through my mouth and I almost died every night lol
But you did die. Hell is posting on Any Forums, forever.

cpaps are a poor remedy, they cause chronic nose and throat pain and they don't really increase the quality of your sleep since you're wearing a bane mask for the entirety of it. it's SLIGHTLY better than nothing, but it's still bad. real sleep apnea, the kind that runs in my family, just means you'll be chronically sleep deprived forever.

chinlet confirmed

Maybe lose weight

>they cause chronic nose and throat pain
Its not that bad you queer. You get used to it

Malpractice is a leading cause of death because medicine and hygiene have displaced almost everything else.
>entire society 300lb metabolic, cancer-ridden hambeasts kept alive by modern medicine, eventually die in a phase 1 trial
>"malpractice"
Also:
>couldn't sleep
You can have your sleep quality assessed at home if this was an issue, sounds like you're full of shit, mucker.

Everybody dies from heart failure

nose shape isnt determined by breathing LMAO
its genetics
i am from southwest asia, i will say broadly, every single one of my family members on mom and dads side has that type of nose and so do i lel
I only agree with well developed jaw/chin and maybe even neck size, but im not sure about eyes, cheekbones, those seem like BS.

Working on it

Lack of oxygen to the heart muscle is exactly what causes myocardial infarction. Those people will stop breathing for 90 seconds + regularly per night.

snorelabs works very well
also use cpap if it turns out you've got apnea

If you're fat/got a thick neck and don't exercise, sleep apnea is actually a good think for your heart to work itself out at times.
You can also use a CPAP machine if available to stop it completely.
t> uses CPAP machine but I alternate it on and off to put some stress on my heart as I don't exercise.

The CPAP shysters all get mad at me and keep sending me messages about not using it every day. So, I know I'm beating the scam while extracting their benefit.
Just like you can go to the dentist one time to remove all the plaque and shit from your gums and teeth and never go back again for followup cleanings to avoid the trick