IT'S OFFICIAL

TOLL PAID
archive. ph/altmV

Attached: Cops confirm body found in Memphis is kidnapped heiress Eliza Fletcher.jpg (775x919, 609.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>heiress
heiress
>heiress
heiress
holy christ! heiress to what?!

Can we get a website similar to the coalfax , but name it tollfax instead with women who have paid the toll?

That isn't how paying the toll works. She didn't choose this

How do we know she was fucking niggers?

Its trying to make people think she was abducted in some plot to extort money from her family, not just because some nigger wanted to rape and murder a white woman he saw jogging

>How do we know she was fucking niggers?
>american woman
we know

Jogging alone in Memphis while being a white woman. She definitely asked for it.

We don't know for sure. But clearly she paid the collective toal we all paying for tolerating niggers in our society.

She's from a really wealthy family, reportedly the granddaughter of the late Joseph Orgill III, a Memphis hardware businessman and philanthropist

Jogging, you say?

Attached: 1637698559264.jpg (536x500, 80.9K)

Jewish claws typed these posts.

This, they’re definitely trying to make this into anything but average nigger behavior

Attached: sheeiit.jpg (781x851, 209.76K)

>philanthropist
Enable the nigger, die by the nigger

I’m not Jewish, kike meme flag.

>she paid the collective toal we all paying for tolerating niggers in our society
This is true, but anyone celebrating a nigger killing a white woman who did not bring it upon themselves is a kike

She got $310k when she and her siblings split the sale value of their dad's $1.2m estate

Attached: 1642289306421.gif (678x678, 3.37M)

Only a Jew would blame a white person for the crimes of another race.

Well she fucked at least one for sure. Or got fucked by one anyway

Oy vey, what gave me away?
I literally have my Israeli flag showing

>jogging

The most retarded of all cardio

Kike

I don’t walk through Compton with a bag with a money sign on it a 4am as a white man.

Yes, the nigger is at fault but this bitch is also retarded.

How am I a kike? A nig abducted her at 4 am and she wound up dead, what do you think he abducted and murdered a white woman for retard?

The guy they arrested for this served 20 years for abducting a lawyer, putting him in the trunk, and driving him around to different ATMs, making him withdraw cash. IIRC
She did not owe a toll.

>34
>that

>white woman
>lusting for bbc
They go hand in hand

Thought Compton was a safe area now. Nothing but expensive houses and wannabe rappers

Yeah but supposedly this assailant was involved in another crime against her family (her dad's lawyer maybe?, smarter autists than I can confirm). Served 20 years and just happened to find her?

so the estate or the hardware store or whatever is gone?

The audacity of these niggers. Occasionally, one of them wins the stupid prize for playing stupid games with the police, and that somehow compares to the subhuman manner in which they victimize white people. Of course, one must always remember (((who))) is enabling them to behave in such a way. The deep south was absolutely correct to deal with them in such a heavy handed manner

Attached: 1635790376681.png (640x799, 908.07K)

I'm only posting this to shit up the thread.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 13-35-30 _pol_ - I am a gun runner - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1903x927, 164.32K)

being a victim of black violence with some nigger you didn't even know isn't toll paid you fucking retard

>dude rich people dying

>I don’t walk through Compton with a bag with a money sign on it a 4am
That isn't what she did though. I see women jogging early in the morning all the time. It probably happens a hundred thousand times a day without incident

>jogging
>alone
>Memphis
>heiress
Bitch was retarded

Based fuck the elites, they can't even build an enclave in this already shitty west, their grandchildren will all be raped and killed by niggers

>literal heiress worth millions
>dumb nigger was just looking for a college girl to rape

I hope rich people take care of the problem

It has nothing to do with race. This is obviously due to the constant disparaging rhetoric from republicans about teachers.

So I take it that scary grin is posthumous?

That is still a far cry from dating a violent nigger. Stop blaming white people for the way niggers behave

A lousy $310 k qualifies as an "heiress" now?

kek In what year? 1830?

I'm worth a million. I'm fucking poor. I fear poverty at every turn. You need $10 million just to be deemed middle class now. You need a minimum of $250 million to be rich.

there is something they are not telling us about this case, the whole thing reeks to high heaven

I know monkey nigs do this shit all the time but the Heiress angle and the weird smile and leathery skin of the victim give me a hunch

Seems like a staged event or she got taken out by fixers

Protestants age like milk

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Vade retro satana!.jpg (716x887, 181.36K)

It's hard not to feel she didn't deserve this somehow for being rich and being a white woman

Imagine my show

Attached: cleotha-abston-1.jpg (2000x2638, 341.7K)

You sure sound like a kike to me..

$310k. You can easily blow that in one year. kek..

"Rich".