These young boys are ready to fight for Russia and their leader. Are you doing your duty?

These young boys are ready to fight for Russia and their leader. Are you doing your duty?

Attached: photo_2022-08-31_20-58-50.jpg (1164x873, 189.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XayZRKpoq40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to eat make some pork curry, watch anime and go to the pub this afternoon.

Wow such inspired putinloving face

>Crimea is Ukrainian on the map

no because my country is horrifically gay compared to Russia

>dying for some puffed-up faggot's adventurism
So it has ever been, so it will ever be. Faithless, worthless fathers sending the children of the nation, who trust them, off to die in some bullshit. May God curse every old man more than he cursed the worm, the cockroach, the nigger, or the Jew.

I hate my country, but I'm currently an Officer Cadet. I hate the absolute faggotry of my country and the route it is headed, but without people willing to serve and die, we're in a worse state. My family has served since WW1, with every firstborn son on one line. Dying breed.

A proper European war is necessary to bring back reality to the people of the west; as it stands we're creating artificial wars such as "tranny rights", or placating the men with football so that they can vent their tribal instincts elsewhere instead of war. The decline of Christianity also plays a part, I'm a devout Catholic and it's just such a massive dissonance compared to the remainder of folk in the country.

Unironically support Russia in this war, and hope they go further.

>Having a photo of the president/governor/mayor on the wall right next to the emblem,
Literal banana republic tier country.

Those are conscripts nothing wrong with that
they will also never fight in ukraine as it is against the law and Putin is afraid of baclkash

All the ukranians ran away to other countries... then begged for help from the west.
KEK

>as it is against the law and Putin is afraid of baclkash

the war is already over, russians just need to shell the front line and wait for europe to fracture and most of it die in unironically a few weeks

These guys are gonna wreck the weak US paper tiger. Once they start killing US soldiers the US soldiers will fold up and surrender en masse, they are all breed to be selfish and not case about anything except their personal feelings.

Death to zogs

Which one is the designated relief sissy?

Attached: 1662057931659101.jpg (782x1024, 135.75K)

WTF, they conscripted the /fa/ meetup crew?!

Attached: Fa_meetShoppt (1).jpg (1920x1280, 840.28K)

The enemy combatants that surrender (whole US army).

Yeah I remember how that ended up last time. I am afraid you are going to war Conscript Ivan.

Attached: 1648938872488.png (606x908, 404.73K)

All the real men in the US aren't allowed in the military.

We fight for Donald Trump only.

i was there when the operation started and i was near the ukranian border spent four months in the army ztationed in the fields helping the operation

They are going to die for their oligarchs right to buy more yacths

Attached: Never forget why you fight.jpg (474x722, 155.55K)

Lol my condolences

why ?
because i am not a sissy faggot like you ?

Yes. Imagine being a tradcuck.
youtu.be/XayZRKpoq40

How does a random group of draftees have better fashion sense than /fa/ kek

Imagine ukrozoomers meeting rusozoomers at front lines
how would zoomer re-enactment of WWI western front christmas truce would look like?
exchanging vape fluids and tiktok handles?

Attached: 1654653949050.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

looks like a polish flag on the wall no?

Friendly Genshin Impact match

They'll upload this happening to tiktok with zoomer music playing in the background