Chaste: quiet quitting

chaste: quiet quitting

based: industrial sabotage

Attached: 242411202_115962554149137_115496794282981163_n.jpg (1142x1146, 121.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplesabotage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>working

>boss not paying you enough?
>find a new, better-paying job
What's wrong with you, OP?

>live in shitty rural area
>only job that pays above minimum wage is Amazon fulfillment center
nah, I'll just keep up with the sabotage, you kike fucking faggot

simplesabotage.com/

hell yes brother. use the glownigger's tactics against them.

>show up to wage slave job and put in a mediocre days work
Haha I'm quiet quitting. I'm not doing what most people do at their job everyday! I'm such a rebel ;)

Exactly. "Quiet quitting" is what the rest of us who aren't good goy faggots call "going to work"

>working in 2022
NGMI wagie

Attached: 1659370516409771.jpg (497x348, 37K)

Industrial maintenance manager here, there's little you can do to make sabotage look like an accident. We can tell and we will have you fired and prosecuted for destruction of property

Attached: 1661009485592222.jpg (500x500, 91.34K)

How's the kike cock taste?

I'm at work and no one has said a word to me except for a coworker that wanted to borrow the company car. I been playing vidya all day, going to drop a vacation request for Friday at the end of the day for another 3 day weekend.

Maybe the actual maintenance guys can, but not your retarded manager ass.

>quiet quitting
Do zoomer seriously think that they invented being lazy?

Yes. They're retarded, and the (((bosses))) don't want them to know about industrial sabotage.

Seething poorfag wagie with a useless degree and sub-100 IQ thread incoming!

You go to prison for production damage shithead

we wartime now, if you get caught with sabotage its off with your head

Attached: shalom.png (335x402, 206.55K)

cope + seethe, Shlomo and Chaim

good one mordecai

>the rural mdiwestern white guy advocating for cutting into jewish profits is jewish
kek

Who says you can't do all that and find a new better-paying job?

Then move?

its hard to look for job when you're put up against the wall and shot

>rural mdiwestern white guy is Jewish
Yes. Midwest tards are the biggest heebs around.

your problem is working for corporate. this is a "you" problem. stop working for corporations

better question:
would you "sabotage" your workplace it it were a small business owned by a single person or family? kikes already fill his their asses to the brim with unneeded extra charges, taxes, and fees. let's see what you're really about, Any Forums

>would you "sabotage" your workplace it it were a small business owned by a single person or family
Imb4 this jewtard seethes about small business owners

>THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY TO EARN MONEY IS THROUGH WAGESLAVING AT GLOBOHOMO CORPORATIONS
>REEEEEEEEEEEE SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

Attached: 1662313250103350.gif (254x254, 1.08M)

b-b-but i love being a wagecuck b-bro

It's the ultimate cope. It's just fake bravado of wagies without the balls and / or skills to thrust themselves into the job market
>I'm not quitting I'm undercover as a wage slave sabotaging from the inside I'm a revolutionary

answer it?

>dude sabotage your workplace

What is the origin of this term “quiet quitting”? I’ve never heard it spoken and never seen it written until one day the collective media began barking it all at once like dogs in the night. All this seems to be doing is sowing discord and paranoia in workplaces, further demoralizing already spiritually-broken employees.

I'm not op Dingus, I was making fun of him

what's this supposed to do?
make it so nobody in or around your city never hires you again?
for what?
so you can get on unemployment and technically meet their quota for job applications without the risk of getting a callback?
sounds more like NEET Insurance to me

>What is the origin of this term “quiet quitting”? I’ve never heard it spoken and never seen it written until one day the collective media began barking it all at once like dogs in the nig
You answered your own question