Swiss citizens will face up to 3 years in prison if they set their thermostat over 19 degrees celcius -BILD

Swiss citizens will face up to 3 years in prison if they set their thermostat over 19 degrees celcius -BILD

Attached: 5df949b3-3223-4c67-9212-5e3ffa481d61.jpg (800x450, 43.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

20min.ch/story/wer-energie-verschwendet-koennte-kuenftig-im-gefaengnis-landen-791434600324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source: 20min.ch/story/wer-energie-verschwendet-koennte-kuenftig-im-gefaengnis-landen-791434600324

K

>over 19 degrees celcius
So you're saying they can't go over 66 degrees? That doesn't make sense.

wtf is celsius

The government should fear the people

Attached: AB2CF5FF-3F9D-443D-82E1-E0196B25930F.jpg (1024x759, 95.93K)

How is it that german speaking countries always turns fascist as soon as times become difficult
I bet there will be another Austrian larping as a German and doing something dumb again very soon

Calvin (US: Kelvin) was a protestant/reformed fag. Celsius is the Cathtrad Evropean alternative for non-degenerates

but austrians are germans

White person's temperature measurement.

I was just talking about this elsewhere. There's something fundamentally fucked up and authoritarian about Germans.

Remember guys, two weeks till Russia finally loses the war.

Attached: 91oZI3Mr5TL.jpg (1806x2560, 691.01K)

Im curious how are they supposed to know how much my thermostat is set

If you are dumb enough to use the (((smart))) thermostat, they will know.

No such thing in europe

And let me guess, they will cuck all and accept this as normal

GAS GIBEN

t. Let's the state brainwash his children into trannies

How do the governement know that you set your thermostat over 19 ?
Are you people retarded enough to put (((smart technology))) in your home ?

Ju vill limit the radiatörli.

>step 1:Set the thermostat to 19c
>step 2: Cover the sensor with an ice pack
There is no step 3 nigger you just got unlimited heat

Why do vatniks keep pushing this propaganda and dizinfo? It literally does not matter. Europe is well on its way to securing non-Russian energy. Meanwhile Putin and Oligarchs will have lost all western markets and exports forever. Their pipelines will rot, and be decommissioned for scrap. Switzerland and Germany will be cold for one winter. Russia is frozen out, its energy dependant economy collapsed, for generations and with green energy and tech ascendant will never recover. Putin destroyed what may have been another 15-20 years of resource revenue income, to help modernize and transform the Russian economy. now it has no future. Except as a slave to China and India.

this not my problem

But why?
To balance this out i will keep my indoor temps this winter to 30C or so.

Just got a notice to set thermostat to 78-79 around 6pm.
it's 114 out, I am staying at 68

Yes its me

>Are you people retarded enough to put (((smart technology))) in your home ?
It's probably pushed heavily and offered by default, like it is in France. If they can access your electricity meter without entering your home, they'll do it without your consent. Most people don't own their property and live in shitty appartments in shitty buildings where the meters can be easily accessed from common areas.
Even on your own property, you can refuse it, but it's such a hassle, you get harassed so much that people usually just give up.
So yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if the majority of people have smart meters already, like half of people in France.
Furthermore, they could very well sent agents to your home to check your meter to see if you don't have "unusual consumption", maybe they could even get a thermometer and check the temperature in your home.
Sounds crazy? We are living in globohomo, we got covid, lockdowns, mandatory masks and vaccinations, anything could happen.

Make me.

Oi you got a loicense to adust your thermostat?

The worst thing about this, is that a lot of Swiss (being turbo Germans) will actually do this.

and how will they find that out?

This shit will be dealt with soon enough, there is growing resistance to the idea coming from within the churches. Even the very liberal ones.

Smart meters dont control heating in ny way shape or form

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1472530199926.jpg (225x225, 14.32K)

They are at best germans retarded cousin