Raise Our Wages

If labor is required, then it is not "unskilled"

Attached: s7d3cgkkk7m91.jpg (750x738, 101.93K)

If you can learn your job in 5 minutes, it’s unskilled

You are worthless. Deal with it.

Maybe they would if you faggots stopped falling for corporate faggot worship

Only faggots work anyway

Well than, why should the employees who show up every day on time be treated the same as employees that show up late and stoned?
I'd even say being a good employee is punished while slacking and cheating the system gets rewarded.

Would you guys consider driving to be skilled labor?

Do you have to be trained to drive?
If so, then yes it's skilled labor.

18 wheeler? Hell yeah.
A van? No, lol

would you rather we called it low added value "work" (the quotes are important), then?

there's plenty of low IQ retards that couldn't learn how to make a sandwich in 5 minutes
you're leaving the door open to shit shoveling being considered a trade
should be: if a monkey can be trained to do your job, it's unskilled

Attached: 1632264563760.jpg (1092x2048, 365.89K)

those people are working just as hard as they need to. a good peice of work advice i got is that if you don't like something or think it's unfair just don't do it and if they fire you good riddance. most of the time they will not fire you if you are actually worth keeping. so just show up late and smoke weed if you want, you're not flying a plane

Farmers and builders make a lot of money whoever made this post is a nut lol

Just like in Zimbabwe!

Attached: ZimbabweBillionaires.jpg (638x479, 112.49K)

nah, bagging groceries is so simple that my kids can do it (and enjoy it)
they're 3, 5, and 7

Constantly belittling both slackers and management for abiding slackers makes my heart warm and fuzzy tho.

>Raise Our Wages
No.
Lower our taxes, end the fed and stop funding Israel.

Attached: 1661922501267916.jpg (844x629, 68.97K)

deez niggaz small time
quadrillionaires up in dis bitch

Attached: 1653907083297.jpg (1200x800, 352.85K)

>t. college student
You better make some friends, bro, else you'll be serving cappuccinos and wearing colorful hats

What about a taxi driver?

Attached: taxi-driver.jpg (1325x915, 365.96K)

Can anyone get in a taxi cab and immediately start working as a taxi driver, or does a taxi driver need to be trained and taught the rules of being a taxi driver?

Conclusion: Skilled labor.

monopolistic scum
basically welfare queens

in most places, they gotta buy a license from the state
which makes them not workers at all

I own a business with current open positions. $15.25 min wage plus tips that on average over double the base. I've seen nothing but whinny, weak, no confidence, retard faggots for over a year.

Skilled compared to what exactly?

these codependent lazy faggots spend 10x more effort rationalizing their deadbeat parasite tendencies than it would take to just earn a paycheck

It's some retarded leftie who tried to bridge the gap between actual workers like farmers, trades etc and the low effort, genuinely unskilled workers like cashiers and McDonald's employees. It's a low effort attempt at trying to convince them to support their leftist ideals, because they know that the people who actually keep civilization standing are mainly right wing. You don't see any leftist sois in any of those fields.

If a job:
>takes less than a day to learn and you are NOT a retard
>is not strenuous in any capacity
>does not require special training/certification
it is unskilled.

Sometimes I think the cause and consequence is reversed here. Delivery companies, fast food companies, supermarkets and other employers associated with "unskilled labor" tend to hire absolutely hopeless retarded niggers which then ruins the image of the job.

Why not kill and eat the rich if they think you don't deserve anything even if you participate in thier system?
Why the restraint?

Any customer-facing job requires the skill of stress management as you will be dealing with entitled Karens trying to get one over on you by attempting to return shit without a receipt. Not a commie, just worked in retail hell.

If you can learn it in less than a month, it's unskilled

>law of supply and demand
>unskilled means lot of supply
Here you are.

Is it at Nintendo?

But can you do better? No

Just give them the money with no hassle, why should you give a fuck, cuck?

This. You had all the time to learn a real skill and instead you wasted it (if you are doing unskilled labor).

Attached: 7dcyhdw1l9i91(1).jpg (1024x762, 139.99K)

Why do chudcels make more money than me. RRRREEEEE

Attached: IMG7148612486973678974.gif (220x236, 695.99K)

You know you're being a disingenuous faggot. Some labor is definitely unskilled. Being a farmer definitely requires a lot of knowledge on agriculture, meteorology, possibly hydroponics depending what they're doing as well as good muscle mass and stamina to make it through the day, but a ditch digger is literally just digging a fucking hole.

>poverty wages
>affords rent, food and gas in 2022 america
hmmmmmmmmm
Imagine if cost of living and inflation weren't allowed to spiral out of control so that wage stagnation wouldn't mean a reduction in value.

>user we've found that your authorization code has given away over 1000 dollars worth of refunds this month
>you're fired

I worked a cashier job at a burger place in a neighborhood full of mexicans, old people, Karens who moved in with the gentrified neighborhood, and the natural mix of people who just get pissy when they're hungry.
I'll politely counter that I think stress management is more of a person's trait than anything else. Before covid when staff was stocked up and the company's owners were lazy I'd say I was overpaid. But post covid when I was doing 3 people's jobs - definitely under, but that's unrelated to stress.

I agree with the argument that anyone working 40 hrs a week should be able to afford rent, but declaring that unskilled labor doesn't exist only makes you sound retarded.

You literally cannot get better at walking food over to a table than walking there and not spilling the food you are carrying everywhere, so you are technically correct.

>dude poor people deserve more for less

There are some skilled waitresses out there.

Attached: 1660917837207352.webm (720x1080, 2.46M)

Because left wing labor laws prevent businesses from treating those workers better

even if she hadn't made it fall, no fucking way I'm drinking from something that touched her shoes

if anyone can do it it doesn't require particular skills and is therefore unskilled.
if you don't take it some immigrant will.

What actual law prevents them from paying good workers better than slackers?

F U C K P O O R P E O P L E ! ! !

Attached: GMT-MASTER-II.webm (1920x1080, 2.35M)