UN, WEF, BLACKROCK, CIA, FBI, WALL STREET, MEDIA, BANKS, ADL, CORPORATIONS, 1%...

UN, WEF, BLACKROCK, CIA, FBI, WALL STREET, MEDIA, BANKS, ADL, CORPORATIONS, 1%, I'M COMING TO KILL YOU!!! IN YOUR CITIES, AT YOUR GLASS BUILDINGS!! (you mean in Minecraft?) NO, IN REAL LIFE. I'M GONNA STALK YOU AND BECOME OBSESSED WITH YOU. I'M GONNA WEAR YOUR FANCY CLOTHES AND EXPENSIVE WATCHES, LIKE THE ANCIENT IRISH DID.

This was a joke, feds.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 221533.png (365x320, 163.72K)

Uh, based. Except for that last part, fuck the feds.

This was not a joke glowniggers.

based

Gigabased Bong, also, Feds are fags.
Both irl and in minecraft, fags beyond imagination

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (208x242, 8.64K)

Glownigs, zogbots, bureaucrats, think-thanks and politico-clowns reading this. Have you no shame, no decency, no morals or soul? If you stay your course and don't repent and turn away from your grievous sins, your souls are consigned to hell in the afterlife for your despicable, disgusting and evil acts in this life.

No one likes you, appreciates you, looks up to you, respects you, or can even stand you. Everyone hates and despises you and has nothing but disdain and contempt for you, even the genocidal tyrants whose eager enforcers and accessories in genocide and crimes against humanity you are. You are despicable evil. You are revolting to all decency and morality. You are a disgrace and a stain on history. You are foot soldiers and cruel attack dogs of murderous despots. Your names and memory will live in infamy. You will be pointed to as examples of the worst dregs of humanity

You will stand trial at Nuremberg 2.0 and be hanged for your heinous complicity and accessory to genocide and crimes against humanity as well as your loyalty to genocidal tyrants.
Everyone alive to witness Nuremberg 2 will cheer your sentencing and rejoice at your execution. No one will come visit your graves, which will be nameless, or lay flowers for you there, not even your spouses, parents or children. They will be ashamed to have been related to you, married to you, descended from you or to have borne your name.

God is real, there is an afterlife, there will be consequences and *EVERY* debt will be paid, *IN FULL*. If not in this life then the next

Stop. Think. Reconsider. Repent. Accept Christ, ask Him and His Father for forgiveness for all the evil you already committed.

Apologise to and ask for forgiveness from the innocent civilians you've been oppressing, repressing and persecuting.
Resign or reverse course and help the resistance against the genocide which is unfolding while there is still time to make a difference and before you have even more innocent blood on your hands

Attached: zogbot.jpg (1240x1673, 367.79K)

>This was a joke, feds.
Except it's not. We actually ARE coming to your houses to kill you. You glowniggers won't see it coming, either. Just jump, faggots.

Attached: FbMPYx_UEAIIBnU.jpg (1200x675, 102.86K)

Everything I wrote here wasn’t a satire.

As someone who’s done some time in the .gov world I can personally vouch for the moral cowardice I witnessed.

Attached: 080AD6F0-CCE5-4D1E-A8E1-D156CAFC75FF.jpg (759x582, 155.96K)

I wish someone would :(

I'M GOING TO PISS IN YOUR SOUP AND SLASH YOUR TIRES WHEREVER YOU GO

yes quite literally masters of gay poopsex

You won't do shit.

stop it
leave us alone
let us larp

Eres una mierda.

hows the funding of cartels in mexico going agent smith?

Attached: 1651724245392.png (720x712, 555.67K)

>UN, WEF, BLACKROCK, CIA, FBI, WALL STREET, MEDIA, BANKS, ADL, CORPORATIONS, 1%, I'M COMING TO KILL YOU!!! IN YOUR CITIES, AT YOUR GLASS BUILDINGS!! (you mean in Minecraft?) NO, IN REAL LIFE. I'M GONNA STALK YOU AND BECOME OBSESSED WITH YOU. I'M GONNA WEAR YOUR FANCY CLOTHES AND EXPENSIVE WATCHES, LIKE THE ANCIENT IRISH DID.

Attached: nvrpostthis.png (384x825, 165.8K)

>This was a joke, feds.
Pussy

>no, in real life
>this is a joke tho
way to botch the whole point nigel

>In minecraft? NO IN REAL LIFE

Based phoneposter
Esoteric anarchy is the only way

>This was a joke, feds.
you ruined the post, bongcuck