Across a dozen extermination camps

>across a dozen extermination camps
>not even 50% of Jewish victims were cremated
>most bodies were simply thrown into mass graves that to this day cause skulls and bones to rise from the ground during heavy rains in poland
>this leaves several hours per body to be burned
>Any Forums thinks this is impossible

Attached: 1662493886778775.jpg (860x615, 57.7K)

>user thinks this is possible

>documented soviet execution pits discovered
>nazis did this one too!
>also, undisturbed dirt cannot be dug up to show absolute proof which would finally shut up anyone who denied it once and for all

You starve them to death and there won't be much left to burn desu.
One average american is like 12 jews during the holocaust.

Nothing's impossible if you put your mind to it, we can make the holocaust real.

The holocaust story is a myth perpetuated by jews to subvert the truth for profit and control.

Attached: ZyklonLobster.png (816x764, 338.89K)

So, show me the 3 million skeletons, Schlomo. Until then, it’s all a hoax to me.

>a minute
what. it takes 3 hours with today's technology to cremate a body.

The pyramids werent built by jewish slaves. So what else isnt true?

let's see some pics of these emerging jewbones, shill

The majority of skeletons were crushed to dust by the nazis, they used mobile bone crushing machines and exhumed the mass graves while retreating from the red army to hide the extent of their crimes.
2 and a quarter jews per minute by the flawed Any Forums calculation which doesn't account for the number of crematoria. There were dozens of extermination camps running dozens of crematioria each, plus jews were starved down to their bones. Modern cremation only takes as long as it does due to the amount of adipose tissue.

>Every bone in the ground was a poor little jew killed by the Nazi's.
ok

you are fucking retarded

>nu/pol/ is so fucking retarded they can't recognize satire when it bites them in the ass quoting holocaust survivor biographies that are currently being taught to children

Reminder: the allies found ZERO (0) extermination camps. Those were all “liberated” by the soviets. And all had to be reconstructed before they allowed any outsiders in to see

Attached: 43FB41CF-2AFE-4AD1-9A93-E478C98A4FC0.jpg (542x352, 78.71K)

>and there won't be much left to burn desu
Not true, the bones are the hardest thing to get rid of and even with modern cremation they end up putting the bones through a wood chipper because IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG to incinerate them

There were only 6 (six) extermination camps. Fucking retard

Attached: 0ACD7410-0FEC-467D-A9A0-B27C5BF58F0E.jpg (1170x1754, 843.74K)

Attached: 0B13021C-2EF5-4DE4-AB8F-19C745E2EC0A.png (1280x1378, 1.19M)

I love how ghetto means with poor area or and area filled with kikes

Attached: 7B35302B-DE68-48B9-B267-2FC5F3761F4C.jpg (1170x593, 120.66K)

lol do you think nazis had one oven for whole reich? they had many.. they did not have to wait until one jew burn down to put another one in.. so that picture is retarded...

Oh I'm not denying it happened
I'm denying that it was a bad thing

Attached: 23FD4969-BA91-4C99-9FC2-8D9787F82EEB.jpg (1170x1114, 634.1K)

how come allies couldn't find jews being persecuted? why did Patton say allies were in the wrong right before he was kiked?

Attached: BAAA8638-5487-4304-87A9-B4B13F230D70.jpg (750x802, 61.73K)

No, I think it's unlikely.

Driven by things like them fucking with the ground in effort to hamper GPR after people failed to find anything resembling graves.

This doesn’t add up to 6 gorillion…

Attached: A93DB68E-8149-4C97-8BF2-338D303F3AE6.jpg (743x1887, 273.91K)

Personally I'm curious about Engima. It is, in fact, an enigma. Surely Enigma would have de-crypted many messages about camps in the east?
>inb4 nothing written down.
Nothing written down by Hitler. But surely the lower ranks had logisical matters to deal with? Like, how do you transport x amount of cookies to and from the cookie factory. I'm sure many jews were killed in camps of course. However, apparently a whole load of Germans were murdered *after* the war ended, now there is a rabbit hole.

Anyway, there was a recent event in Australia that is curious. 3 seperate states all banned the nazi flag, this year.
>End of WW2: 1945.
>Flags banned in 2022.
Literally the what did they mean by this meme. I've never seen a nazi flag in my life, in Australia. That's just weird.

if I were you I would be asking wtf alies are still hiding.. why most of ww2 is stil classified after 80 years...

I think it is very unlikely Adolf wake up one day on a cold winter morning and just decided to burn some jews.. It is very likely that they were used as a bargaining chip.. very likely after 1943 Hitler was trying to make peace like crazy.. but alies just said muh who cares aabout jews...

>rwandan peasants could kill 1,000,000 in one hundred days using only machetes
>the THIRD REICH couldnt kill 6,000,000 in 5 years using machine guns and industrial killing factories

guess niggers are the master race after all

Attached: CvS6NyAXgAAL9sb.jpg (800x533, 57.9K)

Where are the bodies?

decomposed

for wasting bullets you would be suvearly punished.. that is the reason why they gased jews - to save some very limited resources...

>dude trust me

>blockade Germany to create a famine
>it works
>their prisoners starve to death
Why would Hitler do this?

lmao that's the most retarded thing I've heard in a long time

can someone do the OP picture except to the rent theme

keep making shit up jew

Attached: 1558102922837.jpg (719x703, 152.43K)

Make sure you youngsters watch and Read David Irving if you acutally want to know anything about WW2

Merchants, in MY Deutchland?