Joe Rogan Misinformation Claiming Climate Change Isn't Real

He brought on a conspiracy guest to promote some video about how global warming isn't real. They then started talking about how there are demons and how protecting our environment is somehow some evil plot by demons to enact a social credit score and one world government and global currency. His guest then claimed governments don't care about our health and that we shouldn't be sending billions to Ukraine to help fight the Russian nazis. This kind of harmful conspiracy rhetoric who he is pushing on millions of listeners the size of a small country who are going to go on and repeat it is very dangerous and harmful.

Is it time for Spotify to kick Joe Rogan off the platform and de-platform him instead of helping promote this kind of harmful content? It worked for Trump, worked for Alex Jones, and worked for Kiwi Farms. Should Joe Rogan be next?

Attached: JREGlobalWEF.jpg (1280x720, 106.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4io8HBtX9pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not real

We Love Eddie He's Our Guy

Global warming isnt real.

was the guest jewish?

>herb

Attached: record1596944133590.gif (450x450, 367.23K)

youtu.be/4io8HBtX9pA

fpbp

Didn't read, go back. Sneed.

Edgy Brah is based

Attached: EdgyBrah.jpg (306x312, 10.56K)

Dunno, guess I'll look into it

Eddie Bravo is dumb as fuck but I still like him and would listen to him before most people, especially other Rogan flunkies.

Where is he wrong exactly?

So is he like the new Alex Jones?

It's almost as if Joe Rogan brings on a variety of guests to listen to different opinions or something...

I accept climate change is real and probably caused mostly by human industrialization, but fuck off with you misinformation screeching. Free speech means being tolerant of different opinions than your own.

I'll only watch it if they finally get a /pol-tier flatearther on the show and they try to prove its flat by flawed elementary-school level math live on the show and the retard Joe Rogan is then totally on-board with the flat-erfers

dilate faggot

He spends more time talking about how climate change isn't real, how Republicans aren't racist, how Democrats are communist for caring about the constitution and inclusivity.

Dilute what?

Eddie is a based retard. Love him. Simple as

He's not wrong. The climate change scam goes way back how do you think al gore got rich. Fuck these people they don't care about you they poison you non stop, cut your penis at birth, and laugh on their yachts while raping children

>Inclusivity
>Wants to ban a podcaster
Do you have any sense of self reflection at all you massive faggot?

Then watch a differnt podcast if you cant handle opinions different from your own. I have the ability to listen to what someone has to say without needing to believe it.

Eddie Bravo seriously entertains flat earf. I can't remember which JRE it was but he was fully invested.

You will NEVER be a woman.

This kind of "harmful conspiracy theory" actually helps environmentalists and left-wing parties by associating climate change scepticism with lunatic demon worshiping fairy tales. This is the kind of propaganda that US intelligence agencies would fund, not fight against.

Based Joe speaking truth

Post the video, you cum guzzler.

Attached: 1643368047445.gif (372x298, 1005.62K)

Huh I just listened to a podcast (save the parks 5) where he literally said global warming is real and human made

He finally had edgy brah on again? Damn I miss that based lunatic.