Why do black people smell?

This is a serious question. I want serious answers. I didn't want to ask you guys because I KNOW what you're like but I'm genuinely curious and have always wanted to know.

Why do some black people, usually black men, smell like feces occasionally? I've noticed it since I was a kid. It bothered me then but now I find it kind of arousing.
I always assumed it was a hair product, but I also wonder if it could just be some side effect of alcoholism or something. I know when you go cold turkey you reek because your body is eliminating toxins through your pores - but it seems to emanate off some guys far too often for it to be that.

What's the deal?

Attached: 1236955683_hancock[1].gif (280x347, 127.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/verschiedenen-Rassen-Menschen-Neger-stinken/dp/3945924162
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have heard this as well, but have never smelled one

Mental health & neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster
Pepe Frog,MD,MPH,PhD, Wojack Feels Guy,MD

Every five or so threads created on the board witnesses one discussing Negroes, and even threads with nothing pertaining to them will usually have an user who feels it necessary to drag them into the discourse.Behind all the hate; the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone"sheeit" comics,gifs,demotivational pics,and webms -Any Forumsusers secretly have a grudging respect,bordering on admiration,for the Negro.Although if one were to ask them directly,they would vehemently deny the claim with all the passion of a demure,besotted teenager.

The nature of their fixation?The raw brass confident masculinity they possess which is derisively compared to feral beasts,and yet at the same time acknowledged is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.The intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical endeavor.The amazing sense of rhythm they naturally seem to possess,derisively likened to ape gesticulations,and yet is oh so majestic to witness and enthusiastically imitated.

Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a prodigious protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and BLACKED generates anger and solemn disdain.For,to the Any Forumsyp,where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness;for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that, of all the races of men,it is the Negro whose virile masculinity has become a meme that literally cannot be completed with?

Based on our assessment Dr. Wojack and I have concluded that Any Forums is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological Negro-complex.

Attached: Dr Pepe.jpg (230x219, 6.57K)

We smell like du egypts

Attached: 48567345463.jpg (640x800, 113.42K)

because youre different than them, their oils, etc. Ever been around a group of Chinese? They have a smell. I assume they think we have a distinct smell also. Its just a biological fact.

we are not the same species
they stink even right after taking a bath

As a kid I assumed it was because they lacked hygiene, now I think it's a combination of this and pheromones. Conversely, Japan only has a handful of deodorant brands as they lack body odor

Attached: 53A55284-786C-4567-AE19-92028F85D005.jpg (1124x1264, 323.36K)

They have denser quantities of sweat glands than we do, an adaption for the jungle and savannah.

Immanuel kant the great german philosopher wrote a book about it.

amazon.de/verschiedenen-Rassen-Menschen-Neger-stinken/dp/3945924162

Attached: neger_stinken.jpg (333x500, 44.32K)

Humans have two types of sweat glands
One produces thin watery sweat
The other thick oily sweat

Chinks have very few oil sweat glands compared to whites, blacks on the other hand have a high concentration of these thick oily sweat glands
Which is why chinks barely smell but niggers do.

Attached: 68k0ey.jpg (503x500, 64.6K)

I don't know but some of them STINK.

whyte ppl smel lik wet dog and malk, fuk u cracka

what isn’t fair are the drug addiction numbers
they’re not even remotely accurate
in america we must have addiction over 60%, in black america it must be over 90%
they smell because they do drugs and it fucks their organs
i want accurate drug numbers

animals use their snouts to assess situations humans use their minds.

The reverse of the Odour of Sanctity, user

Attached: 5C3E0C20-6A2F-40F9-88A0-48307852181C.jpg (750x427, 219.71K)

So blind people can hate them too

why does shit stink?

Pretty much this. Every race thinks the others fucking reek.
Mind you, poor minorities also smell because they're trashy and unhygienic, but that only makes it worse, they'd still smell bad even at perfect hygiene.

Because they’re niggers

The armpit smell gene is strongest within their ethnicity

Attached: 1655615823752.jpg (421x373, 40.81K)