What are the political implications of societal and friendship links breaking down?

What are the political implications of societal and friendship links breaking down?

Pic related is me being stood up by my "friends"

Attached: 1658548170187487.jpg (575x1181, 118.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/306098770/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329381702/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/342538518/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359651784/#359683568
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373203255/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389999787/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get better friends nigga. Or focus on yourself and do something with your life. Stop being a bum and stop hanging out with bums.

Fake and gay

don't start a thread here to whine about your failing social life, faggot. it's no surprise you're lonely

I'd ignore you to you sound like a huge faggot lol

trololol how much of a beta are you.
these ppl are not your friends, they are just too nice to tell you to fuck off

>muh snackies

Attached: dropped_tendies.jpg (640x480, 67.14K)

1. You and your friend “talk” like niggers, disgusting. Stop using Ebonics and learn your own language you tiktok cringe zoomer faggot.
2. Not your blog

My "friends" are all faggots. They make zero effort to be fun or entertaining to be around. They always have a shitty attitude and expect me to always initiate contact and lead the conversation and entertain them like their own personal clown. Absolutely faggots. All my real friends are here on Any Forums. Love you niggers

Nice blog faggot

>Trent
Why do yanks have such faggy names?

Guy sounds like a loser narcissist, get better friends

Millennials are the generation to frost think that EVERYONE has to be one of the “cool kids” which has led to nothing but spiraling, shrinking social cliques

Your friends sound like passive aggressive liberal faggots.

Unironically ghost them. Better to be alone and/or searching for real friends than to waste time with fake frens.

>bucks
>UK flag
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Increased likelihood of mass formation retardation. An overarching sense of loneliness, free floating anxiety and an overall lack of meaning make for the perfect human cattle herding conditions. The NPCs are primed to latch onto anything that alleviates these symptoms.

Stop reposting shit from Reddit you fag. And fuck anyone falling for this. Op has no friends

so this thread is not a complete waste:

The State Capitalist/Communist Regime of the Federal Reserve Uniparty

There is Free Market Capitalism, which we do NOT practice. This is when you have competition and the rewarding of success.
We practice State Capitalism (low grade communism) in which the central bank rewards their buddies whether or not they are successful. They also launder their worthless Federal Reserve Notes into real assets while doing so, which are then held by their private corporation. This is State Capitalism.

Again, NOT to be confused with free market capitalism, which is probably only truly practiced somewhere in the Andes.

The Federal Reserve is a private incorporation (it can be sued) and is the driving force behind the corporate takeover of our government.

State Capitalism (aka low grade communism directed by the central bank):
>the state has considerable control over the allocation of credit and investment
>planning to protect and advance the interests of big business against the interests of consumers.
>government controls the economy and essentially acts like a single huge corporation
>publicly listed corporations in which the state has controlling shares

Good link for the Fed con in entirety, laid out in 105 posts.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/306098770/
Correction in archived thread: change mortgagee to mortgagor

Thread with more Fed info and links to house & senate crypto summaries:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329381702/

Criminal activities of the NYFed's primary dealers
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/342538518/

The NYFed investing in China:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359651784/#359683568

Ukraine & its owner, the NYFed, a thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/373203255/

Latest Fed thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/389999787/

The irony here is that we are, in real time right now, witnessing the failure of low grade communism, aka state capitalism.

Attached: STATE CAPITALISM copy.png (2190x1524, 749.64K)

Those aren't your friends fren.

why do you guys talk like niggers?

haha, welcome to adulthood zoomie

How are you posting from the U.K. but talking about going to the “dollar store” you absolute cringe faggot?

What’s wrong with Trent?

Attached: E38F5D9F-59EA-45FF-A345-AE43DD0E9347.jpg (363x358, 11.52K)

Indeed. “Yo, bro, I’m going to the dollar store, it’s totally tubular”

Your 'friends' don't like you. You are just a hanger-on. Cut off communication and worry about yourself from now on.

This. Take a hint OP. Either you are a cunt or they are cunts. Either way you should part ways.

guys jacking off into each others asses and making a cum shit mixture whilst thinking about they're dads that abused them is less gay than this tread

Those aren't your friends, those are lowlife idiots who don't like you. Consider it a blessing; you make them uncomfortable because they can sense you're not like them. What are your interests user? What are your dreams and ambitions? How's life going, aside from these nobodies who waste your time?

this.
friends don't forget your birthday or that you were planning to meet up. I don't even forget appointments with people I don't like. if they "forget" about you, it's done 100% intentionally.

>hanging out with women
lol faggot

Why do you have niggers for 'friends' and why do you use the word bro. Also, gummies and cokes? WTF? wfnxa

kys faggot