Why do American conservatives like to think they can take on the government by using guerrilla warfare tactics...

Why do American conservatives like to think they can take on the government by using guerrilla warfare tactics? Do they realize that only works if you have the majority of the population on your side?

Attached: AB405DA1-8333-473B-91B6-01927B59781A.jpg (1024x576, 147.7K)

We have 90% of the firearms

Dios mio.. el atrocidad combativa del estadounes

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-215719_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 615.47K)

can't have a genocide without popular support

idk vietnam?

Army recruitment is record low and what it has still is either
>mentally ill men
>nigger
>women
>effectively an infiltrator
If an actual civil war breaks out the government is getting actually vaporized and it's just going to be a matter of whether or not the pedos can escape on a private jet to antarctica

Yeah it's a civil war, emphasis on the civil part. You only need 90% support from the population that's left.

Not like the government can’t arm loyalist too, which would outnumber the rebels
The Vietcong had the people’s support

Who do you think makes the firearms?

Potentially they do, but in reality 90% of conservatives and basically all boomers will cooperate with authorities against the insurgents.

Straight mens would rather protect their families than engage their lives in a pointless civil war where they have nothing to win anyway

If this was true then why Russia, China, and Iran wouldn’t be fearing our army
user I don’t see how they could win, they don’t have a plan or chain of command.

Because they literally can

The arms manufacturers and they will be on the government’s side
This

Fed
Fed
Fed
Fed

The violence will come from the left. Ot always comes from the left.

Afghanistan, Vietnam, and the American Revolution are good indicators. But why would that happen in the first place? Q’s storm is ever closer, fed boy.

PS, don’t forget to dilate.

Attached: DECD6E85-57A7-4EA2-B924-09066EE0D35D.jpg (1024x1024, 180.01K)

darn those heckin white supremacist rightoid whiteoids! gosh darn it to heckerino
go back

>nothing to win
Except the entire country which would in turn help protect their families

>If this was true then why Russia, China, and Iran wouldn’t be fearing our army
Those are still seen as foreign enemies. It's bit diferent in a civil war where you might be told to shoot your cousin.
US army is still huge and the strongest, don't get me wrong. But it's not as formidable as it once was as all the high IQ Whites that made it strong have either figured out they were being played, have been actively been discriminated against and stopped from joining or are just waiting for an actual chance to revolt

>The arms manufacturers and they will be on the government’s side
What makes you say that retard?

>Those are still seen as foreign enemies. It's bit diferent in a civil war where you might be told to shoot your cousin.
Government workers would not hesitate to kill civilians, look at Waco

They benefit from its wars, why would betray their greatest customer?

why do you care? its a free country isn't it?

it's not that fucking hard, manufacturing companies by definition want profits and stable sales. A massive civil war would mean no economy. You think they'll thrive selling you ammo for your daughter's virginity and deenz or what?

yeah I'm sure those guys ordering soldiers to shoot civilians will be super willing to do so again once they get ID'ed by the autists on this site and others. Once they get dox'ed and their families end up as turned into cat food.

They would have the majority of the population on their side in certain large swaths of the country and in some entire states. Where it could get REALLY interesting is if several states secede and successfully seek help from a foreign nation

If civil war breaks out and we win there is no place on earth Americans cannot drop a bunker buster.

I know. But there's a lot of diferent factors going on now
>White replacement and discrimination is now blantant and undeniable
>Large ammount of people are aware government is full of pedos
>Most people know the election was stolen
>Economy is in a catastrophic state
It's a very diferent paradigm. Back then the government still held a lot of trust, not so much anymore unless you are genuinely an idiot or ill.
And even then, it was a small (disporportionally big, but in terms of army percentage small) group of people, I believe relatively close to the Clintons- some of the guys at Waco I think were body guards for them, against what they thought were criminals.
It wasn't clownworld government versus literally everyone in your country.

Not really user, all cities are blue and farmland can’t fight

>Do they realize that only works if you have the majority of the population on your side?

You actually probably online need like 250k to be honest

shut up nigger

Attached: 1658862305925905.jpg (794x1024, 88.85K)

Hey why **dumbass slide thread question that's been asked 2 billion times**

Attached: 1659099504476980.gif (1667x1435, 3.25M)

UMMMM SWEETIE NO

I disagree. Everyone I know in rural areas is armed to the teeth. No one I know in cities has a gun. Legally, at any rate. Plus various wargame scenarios all see cities being cut off and starved. So you may be right, but I guess we would see

I see user but if that’s the case, why hasn’t it started?
Good luck gathering that many people in an army without glowies also infiltrating

The pure blood survivors would rather die on their feet then live on their knees, simple as.

Because the CIA is using this tactic for decades to take out other government. It is working again and again.

>Why do American conservatives like to think they can take on the government by using guerrilla warfare tactics?
Because they could? You just got done LARPing for two years that conservatives almost toppled the government by getting unarmed grandmas with walkers to shuffle through the Capitol building on Jan 6.

>Do they realize that only works if you have the majority of the population on your side?
Not a single rebellion, ever, has had the majority on the rebel's side.

who the hell told you that?

They'll nuke the heartland before (((they))) stop circumcising babies.

>Plus various wargame scenarios all see cities being cut off and starved
Why would the rebels do this though? They want to rule a country full of ghost cities, zero economy, and 80% of the population gone? I don’t think they would resort to war crimes like this. The rebels would want to gain sympathy from the international community if they want to win.

Leftoids don't seem to understand three key facts:
1. There are more civilians with combat experience than current-issue serving military.
2. And it doesn't matter, because the majority of the military would not side with leftoids in a civil war.
3. Nearly all of American government power is built upon an overlapping series of illusions which can be dismantled. What you think of right now as "ZOG" is literally a few thousand individuals who, if vanished, would collapse the entire thing. And most of them live in Brooklyn.

Amerilards can't shoot
and if they can, they can't move
and if they can, they can't survive
and if they can, they can't communicate
and if they can, they can't organize
and if they can, they are counter insurgency and you're already dead you fatso nigger mutt.

The American, Chinese, and the Russian civil wars had the majority of the people on the rebel’s side