HOW TO TELL IF A GIRL HAS BPD?

>This stinky mentally ill German girl obviously has it.
How do you tell when its not so obvious?

Attached: TIKTOKGERMAN GIRL.webm (720x1280, 2.59M)

if she uses chink tok

they all do and that webm is of a man

Attached: 1527824489442.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I'd still lick that pussy

She is cute, I could fix her. Does she have an onlyfans

Your supposed to wash them when you go into the shower.
They you give them treats when they act right.
Cute lil doggy though

she

>Does she have a penis?

No- She has BPD

Fun fact.

No one that has bpd brags about having bpd. Or depression.

Mental illness ruins lives. Just look at Mr templeOS its not a fucking game.

This is a dumb slut teenager begging for attention.

does she talk without a pause for an extended period of time? a fast pace with no rests? does she seem overly
energized when she’s happy instead of relaxed? is she on pills? does she have a kid? is she overweight? is she constantly talking about how teenagers are babies? how being under 24 is too young?

It's always obvious.

well this image is being recycled across multiple threads, so it's safe to say OP is a spamming faggot who might even know this chick and got humiliated by her, or whatever. who cares

pretty fucking obvious if you're over 25 but some men are are spergs.
fpbp
that's false, a chick with BPD will fucking let you know. In every language and font available.

This. Have some respknsibility, men. These pets won't care for themselves

Attached: 1660250835542927.png (640x638, 400.85K)

>colored hair
>tattoos
>any ring that isn't on the normal lobe part of the ear on on fingers
>wearing jeans
>into sports
>TV watcher

Those are all huge red flags.

Never so much as speak to a woman who colors her hair unnatural colors. I’d go far to apply this to all hair coloring, your move cowboy

what is her name?

1. they are female

stop respecting w*men

Despite what pic says, these bitches are too dangerous to fuck, period.

Attached: 1643091622740.png (690x870, 268.86K)

Jane Doe

wtf are you virgin spergs talking about

If they do, they’re case isn’t severe enough to care about. It’s like he said, the person isn’t going to brag about something ruining their life.

fpbp

Can you imagine it lads?

>this image is being recycled across multiple threads

proof?

Asuka

if she breathes

>bright lights
>giant pupils
she’s already heavily medicated

Uh oh, stinky.

I never bathe
It's a waste of time

Pft I only shower once a week and you don't see me making videos about it. And the only reason why I even shower at that point is because the sides of my balls get very itchy and irritated.

I lost my smell yestarday so I don't mind.

Big Phallic Dick?

covid?

she cute, imagine the smell

If she tells you she’s BPD, she’s isn’t and is just a narcissistic attention whore who is trying to substitute the mental disorder of the month in place of a personality.. Women with BPD won’t tell you as they do t think anything is wrong. That’s the challenge of personality disorders. The people with them think they’re fine, it’s the rest of the world with issues. It’s like women with “autism.”

Why are these colors so dimmed?
Fuck you.

Attached: 1651270692581.png (640x638, 539.47K)

Checked and truth.
The phrase “Don’t put your dick in crazy”? This is the crazy they meant.

Ask her if she would ever fuck a nigger. It's a great filter that skips all sorts of shit.
I had me a chick that was all 3 and they shifted chameleon style. Terrible lay, and stupid but confident in the stupid. Went on for too long but I ended up fucking with her head so bad back that she's no doubt cursing me today with whatever guy will listen to her shit.

Dunno. Was sick couple of days and when it started to let go I lost smell and taste.

They're not bragging, they're pitty fishing

When suddenly she drops the happy act and dumps a life time of issues on you, keeps you on the phone for over an hour - the conversation of which is all about how much she depends on you, as an attempt to guilt you into spending all your time with her.
Will throw a crying hissy fit if you decide you want to spend some time with your mates you haven't seen for six months instead of her for a change.

They're broken spiteful mutants - avoid.

Imagine the smell.