Question: If you think Biden's win was legit

To any/all shills, trannies, groomers, jews, commies, and anyone else I missed:
If you believe that the 2020 election was won fair and square, that there was no fraud and that the mere idea of a deep state is a far-right conspiracy theory, what are your thoughts on the JFK assassination?
I'm curious because contradicting the official story there was considered an extremist conspiracy theory for many years, despite the overwhelming evidence, and as time has gone on foul play has been all but accepted by the public consciousness.
Do you also believe the official story behind the JFK assassination? If not, how do you juggle the cognitive dissonance of believing a deep state can assassinate a president and cover it up, but couldn't/wouldn't rig an election and cover it up?

Attached: jfk.jpg (768x432, 55.87K)

Attached: 20220906_155232.jpg (720x740, 40.01K)

ok so are you trying to talk about jfk or brandon? because there are endless faggots who will prattle on endlessly about both subjects, none of them saying anything new or insightful

Can you not read?
Did Any Forums get so bad I have to tl;dr this shit?
>OK
tl;dr - If you believe the official story of the 2020 election (no fraud, Biden wins), do you also believe the official story of JFK's assassination (Lee Harvey Oswald)?

Bump

Nobody believes biden actually won. Leftists just dont care that he cheated.

>what are your thoughts on the JFK assassination?
Trump's fault. Anything bad - Blump. Anything good - democrats

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 55.45K)

Kitty Bush killed Kitty Kennedy while working for the Kitty CIA, but you can't say that because otherwise your Kitty Doctor will give you a spicy dose of the Kitty vaccine which will give you really bad Kitty jitters and you'll "fall" from your Kitty balcony on your Kitty head and not your Kitty feet.

Man, they knew how to make cars in those days.

This
> We had to destroy Democracy in order to save it.

That's what I thought originally, but I've seen people sincerely arguing that believing in the steal is just far-right conspiracy propaganda etc etc.
The lack of replies here makes me think you're right though.

have a rare autopsy photograph.

Attached: jfk.png (974x650, 1.48M)

That picture is possibly the fakest thing I've ever seen

>manufactured event
>manufactured victim

Nobody believes Biden won fairly.

The media suppressed Hunter Biden

They forced all sorts of oddities on the vote in the name of Pandemic.

Trump still got half the country to vote for him.

Now we are fucked because No one trusts the elections.

Some people say the USA hit the wall the day JFK was murdered. The murder and the cover up.

JFK simply fucked over some powerful people who backed him in the election. He fucked up Cuba and he and his degenerate brother were tag teaming Marilyn with lies.

This Fall.... buckle up

You mean Israel bc Kennedy was pushing for nuclear inspections

did he died?

you're not the fastest glownigger I've ever seen, but you're pretty hasty, degozaru.

There's never a simple answer to questions like this. Kennedy had a lot of enemies. Like the MIC that his successor massively profited off of during Vietnam. I wouldn't be surprised if Kennedy had made enemies in Israel. But the CIA where the operatives that killed him in coop with the Feds, no matter what plethora of foreign and domestic enemies they were doing it for.

It was Israel

Whoever eliminated Bernie Sanders is in control

>Standard practice for an autopsy to scrape out the remains of his scattered brain and dump it next to the gaping hole before taking a picture
>Called a glownigger by a fucking namefag