Europe, are you ok?

Your entire continent will be 3rd world by the end of the year. How ya holding up?

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 137.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-06/goldman-sees-2-trillion-surge-in-europe-energy-bills-by-2023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

European women will be looking for well to odo husbands. it's how I found my fiancee (pic related)

Attached: 080989f17058cabb43cc48d48bd331ae4bc0c345.jpg (1080x1350, 137.4K)

Cлaвa Poccии!

cope. you wish your streets were as clean as ours

I'm leaving lol

feels good, I want the average briton to freeze and go hungry this winter because we are too placid, I want this countries people angry so they ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING BECAUSE NO ONE HAS ANY BALLS

Пoшeл нaхyй финcкoe гoвнo, вaши yлицы ничeм нe лyчшe.

idk what it is about this girl she kinds looks like a dude. I might be going crazy.

It's not just about the heating. Everything will close because they csnt even keep the lights on.

You been looking at too much tranny shit here on Any Forums Ivan leave before it's too late

what is his name?

GOOD can we finally do something as a people, we never do fuck all
>inb4 do something urself
I dont know how to and I'd just gets the police state at my door like they have before so fuck it but if everyone is angry enough then it works

I hope everyone freezes, I hope the shops run dry, I hope the lights turn off and stay off, this needs completely flattening to restart, fucking useless government

>this needs completely flattening to restart,

Yeah and it's not us going to be the ones in charge of the new order

riots have started

Attached: 899987kj.webm (406x720, 2.97M)

its all the wef, I'm not convinced this gas thing is even due to russia, probably some bullshit to strip everyones money, close all the independent businesses to push their agenda 2030, god I wish nuclear hellfire would happen, the wef's version of the future is much worse

Good

where is this in the uk? and fucking good, also serious question, do the plod watch what we say on here? I'm very wary of our police state

>beat the shit out of random citizens
>take that government

You've been backtraced and reported to the cyber police

Based

We have mentally deteriorated and the nigger hordes have so far prevented any revival. Our circumstances will naturally adapt to our minds, so this is just the actualization of what was long since the case. I don’t really care about hardship, nor do I wish bad in my people. I do want spiritual rejuvenation and to get rid of niggers. I think what is happening is not detrimental in this regard, outside of the drop in fertility which will follow. As such I have no trouble holding up, I even find myself smiling thinking about the political upheavals that will surely follow.

that's just premier league

Just saw this

>Goldman Sees $2 Trillion Surge in Europe Energy Bills by 2023

>Power generation price caps likely in response, analysts say

>Energy bills to represent 15% of European GDP, they say

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-06/goldman-sees-2-trillion-surge-in-europe-energy-bills-by-2023

Attached: 22-32-42-downloadfile.jpg (917x1080, 104.27K)

>Your entire continent will be 3rd world by the end of the year.
Good.

Attached: 1660911073810939.jpg (720x803, 122.3K)

stay warm German bros

Goldman predicts the average Italian household will pay €600/month energy bill. Tack on hyperinflation on everything from rising energy, and this is complete collapse in Europe.

you jest but I'm serious lad, I am quite spooked by getting a knock on my door by the plod and being whisked away because I said I didn't like the government one too many times on this basket weaving forum, this place has school shooters and potential domestic terrorists, I would wager the fucking cyber police would monitor this shit hole

To be honest, I don't think we're far behind them.

Jokes on you, my country has been 3rd world since the 1800's

You would have to do something pretty serious for them to go to the trouble of tracing your posts back to you. It's not like they can right click on your posts and get your full name and address.

>god I wish nuclear hellfire would happen, the wef's version of the future is much worse

Honestly, I'm right there with you, Britbro. I'd rather it all end in fire than for us to end up a planet of slaves.

It's just what happens after a football game in the UK

Attached: 0_GettyImages-1233925089.jpg (1200x630, 192.51K)