The kikes fucked with the wrong leaf. This means war

The kikes fucked with the wrong leaf. This means war.

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/justin-bieber-cancels-world-tour-physical-mental-problems-following-facial-paralysis-scare/

Attached: 85A519AD-75D9-4963-9790-F4786D55BF32.jpg (750x779, 299.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/YCxf07UIgb4
cbsnews.com/newyork/news/moon-tooth-guitarist-nick-lee-coma-seizures-limbic-encephalitis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares about this wigger leaf anymore.

Nerve damage is not pleasant.

No refunds.

And yet here you are, you brokedick FAGGOT .

Oh vaxxies...

Bierber has a Dopamine problem.
Imagine being a teen, with millions of dollars, world fame and the finest teen jailbait pussy at your disposal. His dopamine receptors are fried. Nothing could ever lake him happy. He's got everything we work for at just 17.
He will end up killing himself like many super stars. Also not believing in something transcendental like some kind of divine power will doom you to fail no matter what. Atheist societies are at a dead end.

>I guess the elites didn't consider Bieber a big enough asset to receive saline instead.

Attached: 1645211242934.jpg (474x316, 18.09K)

he did the roman salute so they had to SHOT IT DOWN

>not believing in something transcendental like some kind of divine power will doom you to fail no matter what
The beebs just accepted Christ like 2 months ago bro. Him and Marlon Manson of all people accepted Christ at Kanye Wests church thing.

Good for him...that will probably save him from suicide and he has to really believe in it.
I used being atheist = smart. But I look around me, the happiest people are the one who believe in something that goes far beyong their inspid little existence.

Oh fuck the bald for Bieber thing happened anyway

I was a edgy teenage atheist myself. It's all a meme and Jesus is King

justin bieber 'Yummy' music video is clearly john podesta

adults eating kids etc

>It's all a meme and Jesus is King
Based and Amen

With Pfizer, its safe you won't guess who it gets next and it will effect the latest victim in a completely new way.

Digits and he's gone before Friday.

Yep.
Also, you did buy a box of Timbiebs and his cold brew coffee in support of our boy justin, didn't you user?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

What?! I love Bieber now

o/

yes LOL. o/
youtube.com/shorts/YCxf07UIgb4
even if he didn't intend to do it, the "Rabbis of Europe" were still SEETHING about it.

this dude always cancels his tours however, many artists are cutting their concerts short... the weeknd, jb, sean mendez, doja cat

cbsnews.com/newyork/news/moon-tooth-guitarist-nick-lee-coma-seizures-limbic-encephalitis/

This faggot just came out of a coma and is still in denial it was his quadruple vaxxed status.

>tfw I have a pureblood when a millionaire is getting rekt by the mark of the beast
Feels good, purebros.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: poljustinvaccine01.png (2044x997, 1.39M)

Attached: vaccinepureblood.jpg (1284x1282, 409.74K)

>gateway pundit

Lol. Lmao

It's the unknown syndrome

I thought this fag retired from music like 5 years ago