Would red states really go this far for Trump?

Would red states really go this far for Trump?

Attached: 06E28302-5614-4BDD-A9A4-419AD1CDDFBD.jpg (1024x599, 73.45K)

no and you're setting yourself, and your allies, up for a big embarassing let down in the future by saying dumb shit like this.
(this is the point)

Of course they would

It's not for Trump for fucks sake it's for the Republic. Btw it's 2022 and Democrats still think we live in a Democracy.

>for Trump
If the Federal government can just fabricate charges to imprison political adversaries, yeah, I think they would at least raise the possibility.

I certainly hope so. There is no fixing this divide and Joe Biden certainly ain't helping lmao

Not ‘for Trump’. For the principle. The reason we are supposed to give suspected criminals ‘justice’ is actually for OUR benefit, not THEIRS. If the federal crooks can’t be brought to heel and behave themselves, they SHOULD be discarded.

>LOCK HER UP!!!!
>No!!! if you lock him up, we'll civil war!!
the absolute state of you faggots.

It wouldn't be "for trump". It would be against tyranny and abuse of power.

Attached: 1660059375863700.jpg (726x1024, 114.27K)

They won't do shit

I doubt they would "secede."
It would be framed more as "we're no longer going to listen to the fed until a legitimate government is reinstated." So secession in all but name.

That said, they're not going to charge Trump on anything. They're already maneuvering to pivot it back.

Republicans will literally never do anything. If Democrats passed a law that you needed to throw your firstborn into a fire, they’d angrily tweet about it while they hauled their children to the furnace.

the eternal conservative, running away from his own country rather than taking it back

these Trumpers are so dumb it hurts.
racist policies has literally allowed the dumbest of the dumbest to rise up.

They'll charge him just long enough to keep him from running in 2024 and then dismiss the charges.

>you're going to see states secede from the union.
That's exactly what jews are going for. They're actively trying to break up the US because it's the last place on earth that has any real potential for the people to oppose them. If it's broken up in at least two separate states then they can just employ basic divide and conquer tactics to keep Americans at each other's throats instead of focusing on the actual enemy of all parties.

It will be january 6 all over again, when shit gets close to the fan, they will act like nothing happened and the dumb followers will get supermax cells.

I've been ready to leave for decades.

>secede
>lose all military funding
>lose all services
i hope they do it

I’ve theorized this and my biggest concern is currency. Would red states need a new currency? Would we still be able to utilize the USD? What about federal property like military bases and post offices? There’s a lot of factors! However no more federal taxes would be amazing. We literally only need the feds for a unionized military.

iiiii doubt it

Republicans are faggots so they would never have the balls to. They just want to destroy our democracy

I can't seceeeeede

Republicans would push for this but find some spectacular way to fuck it up and actually get the group attempting it seen as criminals.

Darky give the US more jobs in security don't be prejudice

>We need the feds for a unionized military.
No we don't. Nukes exist. No one is invading and pretending otherwise is retarded. The only reason a nuclear power would need an army is to kill children in the middle east.

These trumpies Don't get it. It's a Hollywood play. If they wanted trump in jail he would be in jail. Look at the J6 people they are fucked because they want them in jail, period! Trump is a Hollywood actor playing a part and biden to.

Nukes have two purposes for the state:
1. Dissuade conflict with other nations
2. Establish absolute secrecy with which to control the nation

The BR favela lurker gets it, why can't you other niggers get it?