Every supposed argument for christianity is overshadowed by the fact that it's jewish

it's an entirely jewish religion with a jewish god, jewish prophets, jewish customs, jewish tradition and everything JEWISH. just how fucking retarded do you have to be that if there is a god, out of all the peoples on the globe, he chose to be a jew? i don't care what anyone says, i refuse to pretend a literal kike was a god i'm supposed to pray to. call me anti-white, anti-serb or whatever but i'm gonna be on the right side of history.

Attached: 1636506312972.jpg (199x254, 7K)

Is this Jewish Y/N?

Attached: PSV-Sucking-03.jpg (1080x1130, 169.29K)

If it's so Jewish why are Jews called kikes?

jesus was circumsized. some churches in europe even claimed they had pieces of his foreskin LMAO. true aryan religion indeed.

The man-God incarnated as a Jew specifically because they’re the lowest of the low, to demonstrate the deepest depths of human depravity.

exactly but don’t tell the Any Forums white pilled christ cucks that they’ll kill themselves

because its subverting somehow others didn't force their religion upon you and also Yeshua was a heretic christcucks killed people for heresy too so theres that

This is Jewish? Yes or No. Simple question, kike.

Attached: PSV-Sucking-016.jpg (1024x1024, 191.5K)

Nowadays christcucks here cope by claiming ashkenazi are imposters and whites are the real jews
They will post walls of text from jewish books to prove it

Jesus told people to eat his flesh and drink his blood

Only a kike faggot like you would see that as a green light to suck off boys.

It was a yes or no question faggot

really? that's the only way he could have possibly demonstrated it? the amount of mental gymnastics you people exhibit in order to shill your retarded religion is astonishing to me!

You are ignorant. The jews hate and fear Christianity more than everything else put together. Why would you have such a strong opinion when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about?

Attached: WHO.CARES......png (1063x781, 797.67K)

you suck off Yeshua every second

>The jews hate and fear Christianity more than everything else put together.
they don't hate it because it's some kinda ultimate truth or whatever but simply because, be it good or bad, it was the traditional religion of white europeans for over a millenia. in practice it is very easy for whites to unite using that religion but in theory that religion is just bullshit. jews would shill against ANY religion that whites had for over 1000 years -- they aren't hating christianity for reasons of christianity.
not everything is black&white you stupid christkike.

No it is not the “only way”, God is capable of any and all things. But this was the way that was chosen, and “boohoo I don’t like it” isn’t an argument.

Only bad ppl dislike Jesus. Isn't it obvious yet? Oh wait... it's not? Oh ok...

yeah, apart of it being antijewish

its for retards by retards christianity can't be defended logically

cope and seethe about it, christ is king

Who else was God, in his finite form, go amongst to bring redemption and salvation, of not the literal human children of Satan? What dint you understand about the lost sheep, the prodigal son who in order to gain his earthly inheritance will his father dead, how is that not a perfect description of kikes and their rejection of all that is good, that is holy, sacred, pure, life itself, bring anti life, thus antichrist. Hence the second coming, they made their choice, to be the scapegoat for all sin. And all of mankind has known this.

then it'd mean that god is... i don't know... stupid? because if "god" came only for "lost sheep of the house of israel" i find it more honorable to stand with satan.
and you aren't argumenting anything, nigger. some ancient book written by a bunch of jews is no proof. in fact, there is no physical evidence that your magic kike even existed.

>catholics are christian
lol no they always believed in mystical foreskin, rosary beads and shroud of turin they are just pagans that glomed on to christianity because of the popularity

Israel has nukes, if we don’t fix our shit memeflag these jews are literally going to be the death of us all