#2 KIWIFARMS IS DOWN AGAIN, CHUDS SEETHE EDITION

GONNA NEED TO GO TO THE ARCHIVES SWEATY TO GET THAT TROON HATE INFO

PREVIOUS URL'S
-kiwifarms.com(killed by trannies)
-kiwifarms.ru(killed by zionist ddosguard)
-kiwifarms.top(currently having .top domain issues)

CURRENT URL (TOR)
-uquusqsaaad66cvub4473csdu4uu7ahxou3zqc35fpw5d4ificedzyqd.onion/

Previous bread:HAIL XI
Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDuFZWoOICU

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-142646_Brave.jpg (1080x2280, 629.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/roqpzg.mp4
kiwifarms.top/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never knew what that website was before this week

Pathetic

They really pissed off the groomers.

I first heard of this site yesterday. I think I would have liked it. Any alternatives?

incels dot is

Please give Lucas the following message for I know you are part of his shill army, im sorry you did that to your self and im so sorry no one was there to stop you... you will bring harm to your self if you continue down that path of trooning out my dude... you cant change your chromosomes and you will never be a real woman, you are the equivalent of a dollar store knock off.

Repent before its too late.

DOWNLOAD THE TROONSHINE REMIX NOW
files.catbox.moe/roqpzg.mp4

Why should I have a problem with this? The “people” that run this site are losers that have to document the shortcomings of literal retards to makes themselves feel better about their own failures and degeneracy. Seriously, why are there even threads about this?

install tor browser fucking noob
cyka blyat

>-kiwifarms.top(currently having .top domain issues)
The issue is him doing something with it.

No one is seething because everyone who cares knows he's working on it.

Attached: 1635939367686.png (388x120, 15.79K)

The biggest reason is kiwinigger refugees are here to complain because they have nowhere better to be now that their main site is down.

The other big reason is that troons successfully managed to strongarm internet infrastructure in taking down a website with a single thinly veiled false flag post, so some people are flipping out over that (ignoring the fact it's also the part that there's a large twitter hate mob pressuring said company's bottom line)

what is the current url, can any anons help vet me for account last i tried its blocked to referrals.

There's a telegram.

That's where everyone is waiting on him to fix shit.

KEK

ywnbaw.net

Attached: Screenshot_20220906-2.png (1080x525, 62.42K)

>referrals.
referrals only. with that said i don't even know why people give a toss about it.

180chan

no its 360andwalkaway.chan now

no user, stay away from offerings from randoms here ye be warned!

Groomers on suicide watch. I've never seen them so panicked

I’m surprised that site lasted as long as it did

It was a nice site. Started viewing in June. Lolcows were hysterical and Joshua Moon or whatever seemed like a good guy. Sad it's gone because I never got around to making an account kek. I do know that they didn't "support" the doxxing and anyone on kiwifarms that got outed as a doxxer was exiled from the community.

It was a really fun and chill site until the troons got obsessed with it. It'll probably be back for good without any issues In a month or two

That onion link is dead.

Can josh just fucking kill himself already?

Attached: 1662092235644426.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

Fellas, I’m beginning to have my doubts about this whole “transgender” thing. Thoughts?

>it was
It's still there. Install Tor browser or use a Tot tab on Brave.

>I never got around to making an account kek.
any new instance of the site should let us anons in.

Attached: 1623497-middle.png (900x729, 55.17K)

They’re gay!

onions can appear dead due to attacks of tor network, give a few minutes and try again.

This same exact thing happened when cripple chan moved to vanwa, it’s just going to be that much funnier when they realize it’s not going anywhere.

you first krauttranny. you will never look like your eva waifu. you will never cure your autogynophilia. you will never have a real vagina.

>autogynophilia
I don't know what that is and I won't google it. Also I don't want to be a woman in the first place. Unlike you tranny-kun.

QUEEN KEFFALS IS UNSTOPABLE!
SEETHE KIWINIGGERS!

.top is back, Josh said they might work on the tor site late but he's focusing on .top right now.

Check out his poast page/telegram for updates

Attached: rofl.png (738x926, 1.33M)

link.

um it's working fine for me

I don't even know what that troon is but I want her to win. Thats what that limp dick pedo josh moon deserves. He is unhirable and an absolute sperg. Hope he kills himself. This one time I want the trannies to win.

Trannies openly committing wire crimes against the private property of others, and using third party infrastructure to do it.

In a sane world they'd have the police busting down their door, in clownWorld these trannies are the police.

Attached: Trooncopter.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

kek trannies reduced to "it's temporarily down we won!!!"

I'll check it out soon.

>again
So you mean it went back up? Trannies cannot stop losing kek.

Attached: 1662450606205852.jpg (1024x976, 100.44K)

lok now plox, we coming in no lube. to support you of course.

they happily hosted doxxes quit lying

>Joshua Moon or whatever seemed like a good guy
he is unironically a pedo. and i say this as a viewer of the site for years

Lucas couldn't figure out how to be a man.Thought being a woman would help. Cuts off dick--and is now a raging mass of toxic masculinity, something he couldn't do as a white male. He is literally acting like a toxic male.

The message?
>be loser male
>chop off dick
>become more of a man than you've ever been.

Attached: lucas john roberts.png (672x896, 766.33K)

So? Journos dox people

>nooooooo you can't repost information on e-celebs that you found already posted online
kys tranny

>Tot tab on Brave.
do not give people bad advice user. only use torbrowser.

use linux retards, use arch linux

pacman -S torbrowser-launcher

start it allow to update, then click the shield on top right and set safest, then enter about:config url bar and search java and toggle javascript to false and you are good.

kiwifarms.top/

fanks

You forgot to change your flag shill.

INCEL TO TRANNY PIPELINE IS REAL
Lucas will never breed. Now that his cock is cut off, thus making him a eunuch, he will also never orgasm again. That's why he's packing on the pounds now, same as historical eunuchs. He'll morph into a fat blobby fag with male pattern baldness soon enough.

Attached: troon incels.jpg (640x468, 47.05K)

>they didn't "support" the doxxing
No, they didn't support swatting. Dox was requested for everything.

Also, you're obviously a newfag for saying "doxxxxing"

Reminder to all who say it's "still up"

>600 active users

It's over.

Attached: keffalsw.png (606x158, 20.07K)

doxes are not illegal but being a disgusting troon pedo is
why wouldn't we have doxes for all of you especially as the tide continues to turrn against you and people will cheer when you get repixelated by a video game woodchipper