Hitler is elected as US president for 4 years. What does he do to save the world?

Attached: meinnigga.jpg (1200x828, 86.39K)

jews

In 1930s or now?

now

>audits and nationalizes federal reserve, reintroduces Lincoln’s greenbacks
>repeals 1965 immigration and civil rights acts, reinstates 1790 naturalization act (with Jews not counted as White)
>Criminalizes ADL, APIAC, SPLC, and all other Jewish supremacist and foreign lobbying groups
>Pulls out of NATO
>Nationalizes all think tanks and NGOs
>Nationalizes all media and banks
>Bans all forms of sexual deviancy
>Builds the Wall
>Declares Israel an illegitimate state
>Abolishes CIA

I agree with everything but I think all niggers must be deported as well. A peaceful society cannot function with nignogs present.

I’d count that under my second point

Gas chambers

Following my dreams

Who cares OP!
We have Biden now

fire rises

4 years is not enough to do anything.

You gotta save something to run on for the 2nd term.

4 years are not enough to resume the final solution

oh, you know

the "final solution" isn't real, y'know? The holocaust is a jewish lie. Hitler never committed genocide against anyone, and never planned to.

1 thing. an executive order to add representational policies to Jewish people.Nothing else needs to be done. Lose gov contracts, funding, and face fines if you over represent any race but include Jews now.

Build a great Chocolate factory.

Nothing, he was a crypto jew. If you think about it, he is to blame for how bad the world is today

lmao audible kek

Based Augustus gloop

Nuke North America
After that contact Russia and China for them to drop their nukes on North America too

invades europe and russia at the same time again, but this time, also china.
its a win win win.

Attached: 1661736367642444.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

I'm going to kill all non-whites in the US government.
I'm going to use AI to create an ethnic bioweapon that will be used alongside EMP strikes to kill all non-whites worldwide.
I could convince Putin to turn against Xi Jinping with a single table talk.

Attached: 1409279694927.webm (1900x1488, 395.56K)

Send Israel $200 billion so Israel can expand and make room for all of the Jews. If he wanted to kill the Jews, he would have shot them instead of sending them to summer camp.

Total nigger death

kekkenheim

Xi here
Im listening